The Muppets and YouTube.com

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
This is awsome! I just found out Oscarfan that Gonzo has one too. Isn't that great!

Swdish Chef
Beaker
Sam the Eagle
Gonzo

I'm loving the Muppets all over again. I'm really enjoying seeing Animal, Swedish Chef and Beaker doing their stuff together again like back in the days. Oh yea here's Gonzo's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6TTU1knUM

GO DISNEY AND MUPPETS!
I have never laughed so hard as I did during Swedish Chef, Beaker, and Animal's rendition of "Habanera". AWESOME! I love those other clips too, but that one, I could watch over and over and never stop laughing!

Here's to more Muppet Youtub clips! Especially Beaker, Animal and Swedish Chef:eek::hungry::halo:

Beaker <3

Reaction score
I think YouTube and muppets.com are perfect forums to reintroduce the Muppets. The videos are a riot, and the short-running time means that people (especially kids) can just click on and watch them without sitting down to commit to a whole show. What better way for people to rediscover (or just plain discover) affection for the characters?

Plus--Beaker performing Beethoven's 9th? I ask you--is there any higher form of entertainment?

:eek:
I totally agree with the whole short running time being a good thing. And the videos are totally accessible to tons of people which is awesome.

And, no, there IS no higher form of entertainment. :eek:

Quesal

Reaction score
That's really interesting. Any idea where that version happened?