The Muppets as Sailor Moon Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I was thinking you could've used Scooter and Skeeter as the lightning twins, Sailor Uranus and Neptune, only becauseI recall that as a boy and girl fraternal twin team from Bill Bubble Guy's Sailor Moon Episode Guide thread. Mokey as Sailor Pluto would've been nice.

So who's the whole cast of Sailor Scouts?
Grundgetta as Queen Berryl, that's ingriguing, would like to know how that ends up.
Erherm... Four Mean Sisters: Prairie Dawn, Betty Lou, Zoe, and Rosita, if they've not been cast as other characters yet?

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Umm Count, Sailor Uranus and Neptune weren't twins and Sailor Uranus is a girl. She just looks like a boy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought so AC. But like I said, all I rully have to go by is Bill Bubble Guy's episode guide thread, and because of my blind batty eyes sometimes what I read colors my perceptive impressions of characters I don't know much about nor recall from when I still had good sight.

BTW: Yaey! at JanicePepper including Uncle D in the cast.
Still waiting to hear back from her.

JanicePepper

Reaction score
Well, here's some more!

First, the new and improved Sailor Piggy! This is more dynamic and overall better executed.

I thought Annie Sue would make a good Sailor Mercury. She's quiet and unassuming. Usagi sometimes felt threatened that Ami was a lot smarter than her, though it never quite got to the rivalry Piggy and Annie had.

Skeeter fans, you won't be disappointed! I aged her up and made her Sailor Jupiter. Similar personalities. Thought I'd put her hair in the same style.

And here's the Shitennou! Gonzo is Jedite. Fozzie is Nephrite. Floyd is Kunzite. Scooter is Zoicite. In the manga, Naoko Takeuchi drew a picture of the Generals paired up with the Senshi. She never followed up with a back story, but there's lots of unofficial works that play with the pairings. (Stage musicals, table top games, etc.) I gave this one a computer generated background.

Count, good suggestion for the Four Sisters! I was going to have Prairie Dawn and Mona Monster as Uranus and Neptune, then I decided Red and Mokey would be better. Maybe I can make Mona Sailor Pluto.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice... Still missing Saturn and Pluto... Hope we get Grundgetta next too.

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Love, love, love it! For Sailor Saturn how about the little girl Mary Louise? And how about Spamela Hamderson as Naru?

JanicePepper

Reaction score
I decided to have Mona Monster as Pluto and Yolanda (the girl rat from The Muppets Take Manhattan) as Sailor Saturn. Grundgetta is still being colored. Gaffer and Catgut are also being colored. I haven't really had time to do any scanning today. Plus, after I scan them I have to do some computer editing to make them really fit for viewing. I'll try to get some up tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good choices. BTW: I'm currently reading a good fic which has a team of Zodiac Sailor Scouts. Also, since you've done Muppets as Disney characters and Sailor Moon characters, I wonder what else might be projects you'd consider for future sketchings.

JanicePepper

Reaction score
Well, a long time ago, I did Muppets as X-Men characters. I might still have them on PhotoBucket. I'll have to look.:search:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Fright. BTW: Finished that Zodiac Scouts fic, at least up to the last chapter posted. That team's only missing Sailor Cancer, and a mysterious 13th sign the author has yet to reveal.

On another note, because of my love for monsters and mythic creatures, I'm creating my own cast of Counting Castle creeps, some of which are based on actual Muppets that I have thanks to my Palisades Toys collection. Would like to have them drawn, as that could then lead to maybe making PVC figurines. Examples of conversions or monstrifications include Beaker as the Invisible Man, Robin as the Leprechaun, Lew Zealand as Jack the Ripper, Mumford as the Wizard, Janice as the Banshee, and Ernie as the Headless Horseman. That's why I think having Grundgetta as the "evil queen' role of Queen Berryl is quite perfect and look forward to it being posted here, along with the rest of the Sailor Moon cast.