The Muppets at D23 Expo 2011

beaker

Reaction score
So glad to see Rowlf part of the main core again. Been a long time coming! But yeah doesn't seem like that much Muppet stuff or news so far. I'm sure Muppetmindset will have a full rundown if any other stuff happened or products were shown

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
OMG! Rowlf is there! I'm so jealous. I want meet him and Kermit and Miss Piggy!:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So glad to see Rowlf part of the main core again. Been a long time coming! But yeah doesn't seem like that much Muppet stuff or news so far. I'm sure Muppetmindset will have a full rundown if any other stuff happened or products were shown
Well, hey. Rowlf, Kermit and Piggy were there. That's something. Brian Henson will be in SF tomorrow along with Dave Goelz and Karen Prell so I'm not sure how much more Muppeting will go on this Saturday at D23. I think Bill is heading down for the Stuffed and Unstrung here too. They'll still have Kermit and Piggy at the convention I guess.

Oscarfan

Reaction score

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Just watched the "I've Grown Accustomed to Your Face" video... I was rolling. That was hysterical. Is there a video of the original with Jim?