1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets at "Just For Laughs" in Montreal, July 12-29, 2012

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by bknatchbull, May 9, 2012.

1. bknatchbull

bknatchbull Well-Known Member

panmanthe2nd and bandit like this.
  2. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

will this be televised?
  3. bknatchbull

bknatchbull Well-Known Member

They usually do tape some of the performances to air on The Comedy Network here in Canada at a later date. If I ever hear, I will post here and on my Twitter!
  4. Borples

Borples Active Member

Oh, look at that poster. They're headlining!!
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Aww... man! It probably would've been so easy to meet the Muppeteers there! I'm not gonna be there! :grr:
    Nooo!
  6. Borples

Borples Active Member

Here's what the Muppets FB page has to say about it:

It’s gonna be the most un-bear-ably wonderful night of Fozzie Bear’s life when we all host and perform live at the JUST FOR LAUGHS COMEDY FESTIVAL in Montreal July 26! It’s sure to be a one-of-a-kind comedy happening...probably because Statler & Waldorf will be there to make sure it never happens again!

So that's Eric, Steve and Dave at least. Hmmm. My husband has customers in Montreal. I wonder if he can come up with an excuse to visit them in July...
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  7. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

WOW! I want to go!
  8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I need to just win the lottery so anytime a Muppet event is happening I can just go to all of them! XP
  9. panmanthe2nd

Me too! :)
  10. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Hey I am determined to go to an event somehow!!!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  11. LouisTheOtter

LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

THE MUPPETS AT JUST FOR LAUGHS?!?!

That's so freaking incredible I can barely see straight when I think about it!!!

And I'm only a few provinces away (living in Nova Scotia and all)...

Hmmm...I wonder if my boss would notice if I suddenly didn't show up for three days at the end of July (and, when I *did* come back, if he'd notice that I'm wearing a lot of Muppets/JFL souvenirs and only communicating with anybody by using the phrase "MAHNA MAHNA"?). ;)
  12. panmanthe2nd

I'm so jealous!
  13. LouisTheOtter

LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

This has been a great year to be a Canadian Muppet fan - Kermit plugged The Muppets on George Stromboulopoulos Tonight and Q (from the TV and radio arms of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, respectively), and Q also interviewed Oscar the Grouch, discovering in the process that Oscar's parents are both from the Atlantic Provinces (with his dad from New Brunswick and his mother from Nova Scotia...oh, Caroll Spinney, you wonderful nut...)

...and now, Just For Laughs! If this keeps up the Muppets might just show up in my backyard! I'll take 'em all out lobster fishing if they do! (Although that might give the Swedish Chef flashback nightmares from the TMS days...)
  14. Borples

Borples Active Member

I'm thinking the lobsters in Canada are unlikely to be banditos. Then again, what do I know? :)
  15. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Wow! This is just awesome! I so want to go! Hopefully it will be televised at some point! :)
  16. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

You're lucky. I live right there!! (Unluckily, I'm off to camp a few days earlier, so I miss the whole thing!) They made sure to annonuce that the show is rated PG-13. Anyone know what's gonna be happening? Or is that just a way to make sure little kids don't show up in that area (with the bar, etc.)
    You're right. It has been pretty good for the Muppets in Canada this year. Recently they had a Muppet bus go around and give out free Muppet stuff to promote the movie. That was great. But I can't get over how unlucky I am for that to be happening on that specific date! :grr: