1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets at Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by kustomboy, Apr 29, 2002.

1. kustomboy New Member

hello,
    i'm a long time, die-hard muppets fan and I am searching for a copy of the Muppets At Walt Disney World. I had a copy of this from the original broadcast, but I came home from college to see that my little sister had taped over the tape. :( If anyone could help me obtain a copy of this I would really appreciate it. Please e-mail me at weezmiser@aol.com
    thanks
    Grant
  2. Drtooth Well-Known Member

More or less, you found the right guy. Unfortunately, it is quite old and on SLP speed, so the quality is bad. Somethings may have been cut off, but I have it. That's another problem... I can't seem to find it. I'll see what I can do!
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I FOUND IT!!!!!! I watched it lasst night. The copy is actually pretty good. The only problem is that the station cut off a short scene for a Bobby McFarain Grape juice commercial. Other than that, it's okay!!! E-mail me a lloynebulon@yahoo.com