The Muppets At Walt Disney World

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just got through watching this special for the first time today, thanks to whoever posted the show on youtube.com

Fun things I enjoyed:

1.) Dr. Teeth's "A thought has just cerebral cortexed into my cranium" line. Now that is halarious and a classic line.

2.) Rowlf in the pet pound care center singing with other dogs.

3.) Beauregard dragging Miss Piggy to all sorts of rides which made her sick.

4.)Charles Grodin trying to find the muppets and asking what is a muppet, while Rizzo tries to help him out by finding the muppets, although Rizzo is just playing head games and confusing Charles Grodin.

5.) At the beginning when Kermit and the muppets are at the swamp with Kermit's frog family, Kermit starts to sing "It's Not That Easy Being Green" and then the rest of the muppets groan, obviously tired of hearing that song. Rizzo then goes up to Kermit and says "give it a rest".

6. Scooter remarking that the rest of the muppets got sick of being cute so they hired Bean Bunny to be the cute one.

7. Statler and Waldorf complaining that there isn't anything to complain about in the park.

8.) Gonzo and Camilla going to the "other parts" of the park, including "Walt Disney's Laundry Land" where people clean clothes.

9.) Animal chasing after Snow White.

ryan