The Muppets At WDW...some questions

ChellisPal

Reaction score
I just watched the WDW special last night and it hit me, is there anyone or anywhere online or otherwise who may have some pictures they took while vacationing while the filming of this special or any stories of encounters they may of had w/ the Muppet gang during the production.
If you watch closely during the scenes you can see the tourisits in the background turning around smiling or pointing as they notice what is being done(ie-the Indiana Jones scene, Epcot fountain scenes w/Bean & Scooter, etc...). I would definatley imagine inbetween scenes during the down time that Jim and Co would have been very gracious to the fans who came up to them for an autograph or a picture. I think it would be very cool to hear from some people who saw this made and hear stories or see pictures that they took...
anyone else agree?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I missed being there for that by two months! :mad: :grouchy: :cry: But I'd also like to see some bahind-the-scenes shots.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I know this isnt related, well it kinda is, I saw the kennel Rowlf was at but my parents wouldnt take a picture, lol, :smile:

Travelling Pat

Gonzo14

Reaction score
how did you see it, do you have it taped?

travellingpat

Reaction score
no i didnt get a picture, it was outside magic kingdom i think im not positive....