1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Muppets beginnings...

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by LiLdUcKy, Aug 26, 2004.

1. LiLdUcKy

LiLdUcKy New Member

I have one huge question for all to answer. How did the Muppets start? How did they all come together? :confused:

Thanks a ton for your information!

2. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Watch "The Muppet Movie". It explains how the muppets met and got started.

3. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

Well, it's sort of approximately how it happened :)

4. Pug Lover

Pug Lover New Member

I recommend the book"Jim Henson/The Works",a large fully illustrated hardcover book that tells everything you want to know about the muppets.I ordered myself a copy of this book through Amazon.ca.It is a precious gem and a must have for any muppet fan. :) :p :(

5. Muppet Dudemang

Muppet Dudemang New Member

Yeah I've read this book as well. It's so informative and fun to read so I learnt alot. Very very good book. :)

6. LiLdUcKy

LiLdUcKy New Member

Thank you very much for that information, but I still have a question. I am a huge fan of the Muppets (of course), but about how much would the over-all fee be for this book, Jim Henson: the Works: the Art, the Magic, the Imagination?(or how much was it for you) :)

7. Pug Lover

Pug Lover New Member

For me the book was $52.50.It says on Amazon.ca itself,that you save $22.50. :) :o

8. Iggy35

Iggy35 Member

But you could always haggle!

IGGY35