1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by terrimonster, Jun 16, 2011.

1. terrimonster

terrimonster Member

Luke and beakerboy12 like this.
  2. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I just want to say that I am appalled by this trailer. It is a slap in the face of Swedish Muppet fans--and fans of Swedish Muppets--everywhere.
    beakerboy12 likes this.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Lol, well I have to say they're good at doing amusing trailers so far!
  4. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Wow, it looks amazing! Some notable points:
    0:15- BANJOS!!!!!
    0:26- LEW ZEALAND! (HHave we seen him in these trailers before? I don't remember.)
    0:29- Chris Cooper looks awesome up against Kermit, I love it!
    0:31- LINK!!!! And is that Wayne?!!?!?!?
    0:34- Looks like Cooper's gang not only has Uncle Deadly, but still includes Bobo, as well as Statler and Waldorf!!! Awesome!
    0:35-BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!! Also, it looks like the contract is titled "The Standard Contract."
    0:38- I guess this is where they find Bunsen/Beaker. Not really a fan of the background, looks really green screen-ey
    0:40- Whil at first glance it looks like the Muppet Show logo, look at the letter after "O". It's an N, therefore, I believe this is the logo for the Muppet Telethon! AWESOME TO SEE a reference to the old logo! When was the last time we saw Kermit in the middle of a giant "O"?
    0:43- Looks like this was filmed specificaly for the trailer. Gotta love things lke that. LOVE that he references all the parody trailers!
    0:52- Is that Beau behind the Chef? (Thanks Beau and Slackbot) And gotta love an explosion!
    0:54- Awesome parody logo!
    0:56- LOL! LOVE IT!!!
    1:00- NOOOOO!!! WHY MUST IT BE OVER?!?! WHY?!!?!?

All in all an AMAZING TRAILER!!! Why must the movie be so far away?!?!
    Luke and beakerboy12 like this.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

BOBO! Bobo is there, which means that Pepe will be there which means that Rizzo will be there which means that our biggest worry about the film is not happening! It won't just include the classics. I literally cannot speak at this stage!

The guy behind the Chef is Beauregard! Check the hat.
    TSSD and beakerboy12 like this.
  6. Slackbot

I'm pretty sure that's Beauregard behind the Chef at 0:52. The guy needs his own janitor--he generates almost as much mess as Muppet Labs.
    TSSD likes this.
  7. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

You're right, I don't know how I didn't see it! It's so obvious now that I look at it!
  8. Slackbot

My fuzzy purple butt has just been ziffeled. It tingles.
    TSSD likes this.
  9. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

[​IMG]
    Wayne. What are you even doing there. You're an obscure first season gag. You don't even have any lines.
  10. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

This rocks! Wayne, Lew, Beau, Link, Uncle Deadly, Bobo, Green Lantern... oh, wait... that last one's not in the movie...

But this is just awesome! It's great to see all these minor characters again and the main ones back on the big screen!
  11. LamangoNumber2

...Beau, Link, Strangepork, Lew, Marvine, even Beautiful Day Monster where all in the first trailer, guys...
    [​IMG]
    Along with Droop and Bobby Benson
  12. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to be more excited about this film. I am so amazingly joyful right now!

Let me also say that I like that the fact that there has not been too much footage or photos released. The stuff that has been released has been so good and made me so excited to see what other surprises are in this movie that I don't want it all to be given away until I'm sitting in the theater watching the film!
  13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Above Link's head... Is that Bubba or Jerry from the second jugband?

I noticed in some scenes Miss Piggy has her 1980s hairstyle.

This is the best of the teaser trailers so far.
  14. LamangoNumber2

I think it's just a prop, Minnor. Or at least, Dr. Teeth, note the green 'hand' next to it?
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Agreed. If I get any more excited, I'd break into the Disney Studios!

And here's the kicker... we actually have FOOTAGE of the movie WITH LINES!
  16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I am literally SO excited! Mostly about the tiny Rat-sized starbucks cup. I love a bit of product placement, me.
  17. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Bobo's there, so we know modern characters are involved!

Also, did anyone see the paper Chris Cooper and friends are reading? It's the "Standard Rich and Famous" contract from TMM!
  18. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I've looked real closely, and don't see any green hands (I see what looks like a bush or parts of a tree).

In the clip where Miss Piggy says "Kermie, we need you", I thought maybe that was part of a flashback showing what lead to the Muppets splitting up, but then I noticed Walter is there with the group. It is intreguing... Unless Walter actually got to meet the Muppets as they broke up, or unless they took Miss Piggy's dialogue from a different scene and looped it there (I've seen trailers and promos which loop dialogue from different scenes).
  19. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Found another Jim Henson spotting :search:;):
    [​IMG]
  20. terrimonster

terrimonster Member