"The Muppets' Big Rescue Ranger Adventure"

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Chapter 1

The muppets was in the muppet theater. Kermit and his gang is talking and said We need a mystery. But Then Dr. Teeth and his band saw that someone is missing and Then Kermit asked Dr. Teeth who is missing? Then Floyd came over and said that Janice is missing! Then Dr. Teeth has a note and said I have Janice in my power. If you want to see her again. sincerely yours, Fat Cat. Meanwhile in the RRHQ. That's Is the Rescue Rangers headquarters Marty and Jeany saw something wrong in the muppet theater So Marty and Jeany went over to the Rescue Rangers Headquarters. Chip and Dale was watching T.V. with Gadget and Monty and Zipper to then suddenly out side. Marty and Jeany said Rescue Rangers Please come Kermit needs Help! What wrong Jeany! Said Chip! I explain that Janice is that Janice is kidnapped by Fat Cat!. Meanwhile in the muppet Theater. Fozzie said to Kermit! What is that symbol! I don't know said Kermit to Fozzie. Then Jeany and Marty was in the Muppet theater Hi! Kermit We are the Rescue Rangers! This is Chip and Dale and Gadget and Monty and Zipper. Are you really Rescue said Fozzie! Yes! Fozzie Were are The Rescue Rangers Look out side so Fozzie went out side and saw the Rescue Rangers symbol You're the rescue rangers. What is the Problem? Kermit said that Fat Cat has Kidnapped Janice. What Fat Cat came and captured Janice. The Rescue Rangers with new friends Jeany and Marty. Let's go to rescue Janice. Meanwhile in the Fat Cat headquarters. Janice is tied up in chains in the chair in the headquarters. Bommer! Let me Go! said Janice! NEVER! Said Fat Cat! Those Rescue Rangers is be mine! But who is this new rangers. The names are Jeany and Marty Boss! I must have them too. Then the Rescue Rangers with new friends Jeany and Marty was now in the Headquarters of Fat Cat. Then The rescue Rangers with new friends Jeany and Marty. untied Janice. But! Suddenly the Fat Cat's Henchmen has captured Jeany and Marty. HELP! Said Jeany and Marty. Then Fat Cat tied up Jeany and Marty back to back bound and gagged! Bhwahahhhhha! Laughed Fat Cat I have the new Rescue Rangers friends Jeany and Marty in my cluches. Then Fat Cat dragged Jeany and Marty to the conveyor belt! Let us go! Fat Cat! The Rescue Rangers will save us. Then Fat Cat gagged Jeany and Marty. Meanwhile Janice is go together again. Thanks! Rescue Rangers for rescued Janice. But! then Chip said Where is Jeany and Marty? OH! No! Fat Cat has Jeany and Marty tied up back to back in the conveyer belt in the Fat Cat's headquarters. Let's Go Muppets and save Jeany and Marty from the cluches of the evil Fat Cat! Then Jeany and Marty is still tied up bound and gagged in the Fat Cat's headquarters. MMMM! Gagged Jeany and Marty the blade of the coveyor belt HELP! Muppets and Rescue Rangers save us! Then The Muppets and The Rescue Rangers are looking for Jeany and Marty! But Jeany and Marty are still tied up bound and gagged in the conveyer belt in Fat Cat's Headquarters. Then The Electric Mayham has a way to sneak to Fat Cat's headquarters. To rescue of Jeany and Marty in the cluches of Fat Cat's gang But How! said Dr. Teeth. Janice said "Let Play a night time music. Then the Muppets and the Rescue Rangers went towardly to the conveyer belt. and untied Jeany and Marty from the conveyer belt. Then Jeany and Marty are been Rescued by the Muppets and the Rescue Rangers. Are you Ok! Said Gadget! Yes Gadget we Fine let's Go back to the Muppet Theatre. The Muppets and the Rescue Rangers was a special guest stars. Meanwhile Fat Cat was very angry that Jeany and Marty escapes. Then Fat Cat has an evil plan to recapture of the Rescue Rangers and the Muppets too. Meanwhile in the muppet theatre Kermit and his gang wanted to talked to the Rangers about it is easy to be a Rescue Ranger. Rescue Rangers said It is not easy to be a rescue ranger because they have risks above it. That's why Plato said We can do the right things to help others. Thanks Rangers. Then Suddenly The rescue Rangers and new friends Jeany and Marty saw Fat Cat coming this way so the Rangers and the muppets started to run with Jeany and Marty. Then One of Fat Cat gang throw a cage over the Rescue Rangers and with Jeany and Marty. Fat Cat said I have the Rescue Rangers and Jeany and Marty too. Let us go! Fat Cat said Jeany! Then Mole said Fat Cat the muppets escapes. What! the Muppets escapes. No matter we got the Rescue Rangers, Jeany and Marty too said Fat Cat. Then Mole and Maps carried the cages to the pier and tied the Rescue Rangers and Jeany and Marty. Jeany and Marty once again tied up bound and gagged back to back in the warehouse and the Rescue Rangers was tied up bound and gagged too as well. Meanwhile in the Muppet Theatre the Muppets are tired running from Fat Cat. Then The muppets saw that the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty are captured again. Bawahhhhhha! I got the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty in our hands and tied up bound and gagged too! First Jeany and Marty are tied up bound and gagged to the pile of dynomite and then second The Rangers are still tied up bound and gagged as well and Rescue Rangers are tied to the boiling vat of oil. Jeany and Marty "MMMMMMMM!" and the Rangers said the same thing "MMMMMMMMM! HELP! Muppets save all of us!:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This is looking very exciting Laser. I'm glad we got away from the conveyor belt but now I hope with all my heart we can get out of this new trap and save our friends as well with the help of the Muppets.

What suspense!:excited: :excited: :excited:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Oh! Marty can you write the next chapter Please! to read what happend to the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty. I hope that the muppets can save the Rescue Rangers and new Pals Jeany and Marty.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Okay. I have to go offline for a good while now as I'm being visited by my mother and afterwards we're going round to the family home so I can help them shift some cupboards, but I promise to write the next chapter Laser as soon as I can. :smile:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
OK! Marty! I can't wait to read it! to see what happend next to the Rescue Rangers and the new pals Jeany and Marty. In the next chapter.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Chapter 2

Fat Cat had his henchmen light a long fuse to the dynamite under Jeany and Marty. It stretched across the enormous 10 foot room all the way to the bottom of the steps outside the deserted boathouse on the piers.
Fat Cat said "None of you will ever interfere with my plans again." Then he jumped into a motorboat outside with his henchmen and sped off across the water leaving the Rescue Rangers all tied up helpless.

The fuse slithered up the staircase towards Jeany and Marty while Chip, Dale, Gadget, Monty and Zipper all watched with their eyes bugging out of their heads. They were still tied to the vat of oil and when the dynamite blew it would set the oil on fire burning up all their bodies.

Just as things looked blackest the Great Gonzo came suddenly running in through the back door and snatched up all the dynamite while Fozzie and Kermit followed him and untied Jeany and Marty. Gonzo went running out the front door away from the pier into the bushes juggling the dynamite and reciting the alphabet backwards.

Jeany and Marty helped rescue the other Rangers from the oil vat very carefully when suddenly there was a huge explosion outside that tore up the bushes leaving a large crater.
"Oh dear. I do hope Gonzo is all right." cried Jeany.
"I feel just great!" exclaimed Gonzo as he came staggering in with his clothes blown to rags and parts of him lightly smoking including the tip of his crooked hook-like nose.
"I think I may use that as my act in an upcoming show. Crazy Harry can assist me by lighting the fuse.
Everybody else laughed as Kermit cried "Oh no! Not that Gonzo!"

Once again they had escaped though Fat Cat was still at large.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Chapter 3

The Rescue Rangers and their new pals Jeany and Marty thanks the muppets for saving their lives. Then The Rescue Rangers and Jeany and Marty sent off to capture of Fat Cat and his henchmen. Chip the leader of the rangers ask Jeany and Marty to stake out the Fat Cat headquarters to find out what he's up too now. Then Fat Cat saw the buring building and saw the rescue rangers and his pals Jeany and Marty escape again. " I must capture one of the rangers pals. I think I have a plan to capture of a Friend to the Rangers.I think I will capture Jeany to the table in my dungeon it is underneath the headquarters. "I must chain Jeany to the table in my dungeon. Meanwhile The Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty. Then Marty heard a evil plan to capture Jeany. So I ran to Jeany and told Jeany that you're in Danger! said Marty. Then Suddenly Fat Cat's henchman captured Jeany and chained Jeany to the Dungeon underneath Fat Cat headquarters. HELP! Let me go! Fat Cat said Jeany! Fat Cat "You're Friends will not rescue you now because you are chained to the table in the dungeon wall! exclamed Fat Cat. Meanwhile in the muppet theater. do you seen Jeany anywhere said Janice. They said No! I did see Jeany? Let me call the Rescue Rangers. Then Chip answered the phone. Hello! Rangers! Do you see Jeany in your headquarters. OH! No! Said Marty! Then Marty tell the rangers that Jeany has been kidnapped by Fat Cat's henchmen. Muppets meet us out side in the muppet theater. Let's go to rescue Jeany. Meanwhile in the Dungeon underneath Fat Cat's headquarters. Jeany was chained to the table with a blade swings back and forth. "Tell me Jeany where is the Rescue Rangers and Marty!" said Fat Cat! Jeany said " Never tell you where the rangers and Marty now! They will rescue me! said Jeany. Mapps Please! gagged Jeany's mouth! OK! Boss! NO! "MMMMMMMMMMM!" Then the Fat Cat's henchmen locked the door. Then the Rescue Rangers and Marty Barged in Fat Cat's office! Where did you done to Jeany! said Marty. "OH! Rescue Rangers Jeany is fine Jeany has been chained to the table in the dungeon underneath my headquarters! said Fat Cat" Then Fat Cat's Henchmen captured once again the Rescue Rangers and Marty. They saw Jeany chained up bound and gagged on the table with the blade. Then the Rescue Rangers and Marty are now chained to the wall in the dungeon. Jeany saw them chained in the wall in the dungeon. Then Fat Cat taped the rescue rangers mouth and also Marty's mouth too. "Good bye Rescue Rangers and Marty and you too Jeany!" Once again in the cluches of Fat Cat and his henchmen! "Rescue Rangers will never interefere in my evil plans"! said Fat Cat. HELP! Muppets save us again! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This is starting to become exciting Laser.

I presume you want me to write the next installment and I'll do so soon. Or if you want to do it yourself feel free in the meantime.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Yes! Please! I can't wait to see what happends next to the Rescue Rangers and new friends Jeany and Marty. OH! Marty You're the best! One more thing Marty Do you know any villains from Rescue Rangers can be in this story also. Marty! I hope we can catch Fat Cat. With a little help with the muppets.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I know about the Rescue Rangers cartoon series but only vaguely. I have seen some episodes and comics but I am not well versed in it. But I promise to write a new chapter when I can. We will catch Fat Cat with the Muppets help. Don't you worry.