1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson Special

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zns, Aug 15, 2002.

1. zns

zns Active Member

One T.V special I remember fondly was the Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I was 2 years when it aired I believe that I taped over it them after that.So now I am trying to find it on video. I would really love to see it again.
  2. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Have anything good to trade? I have a fairly good copy of it :)
  3. zns

zns Active Member

Jim Henson

If I was to ask you for the tape, what else would you be looking for in peticular for me to give you?
  4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Re: Jim Henson

Happen to have any Muppets Tonight Episodes? Or maybe Jim Henson Hour Episodes? Or any muppet specials? Anything?
  5. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

I would love to get this.if anyone wants i could get them an episode or 2 of Dinosaurs or muppet sing along.email me spen_f@hotmail.com
  6. zns

zns Active Member

Puppets to Muppets

Well Jackie I do have the Muppets a Celebration of 30 Years on video. Does that suit you well?
  7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Re: Puppets to Muppets

Let me think....ummm YES!!!! Is it in it's entirety? I'll definitely trade for that! Send me an emaiL :)
  8. zns

zns Active Member

Jim Henson

Is the whole full hour of the special on the tape Jackie?
  9. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Re: Re: Puppets to Muppets

Oh No! Jackie?! You, trading around with other guys behind my back?! Okay...this has to sink in, I can't handle this right now...HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?! :D hehe

-Matt
  10. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Re: Jim Henson

I have the whole special :)
  11. zns

zns Active Member

Hi Ho

Just to prepare you Jackie thbe 1st thing on the tape is an episode of Alf that I taped and then the special is on. I hope thats all right with ya.
  12. zns

zns Active Member

There's No Buisiness Like Show Buisiness

I also wanna let ya know Jackie that I taped the special on T.V. and I hope that's OK with ya.
  13. Jackie

Jackie New Member

14. zns

zns Active Member

J. Henson Rocks

Hey Jackie did you get my email yet?