The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson Special

zns

Reaction score
One T.V special I remember fondly was the Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I was 2 years when it aired I believe that I taped over it them after that.So now I am trying to find it on video. I would really love to see it again.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by zns
One T.V special I remember fondly was the Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I was 2 years when it aired I believe that I taped over it them after that.So now I am trying to find it on video. I would really love to see it again.
Have anything good to trade? I have a fairly good copy of it :smile:

zns

Reaction score
Jim Henson

If I was to ask you for the tape, what else would you be looking for in peticular for me to give you?

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Jim Henson

Originally posted by zns
If I was to ask you for the tape, what else would you be looking for in peticular for me to give you?
Happen to have any Muppets Tonight Episodes? Or maybe Jim Henson Hour Episodes? Or any muppet specials? Anything?

zns

Reaction score
Puppets to Muppets

Well Jackie I do have the Muppets a Celebration of 30 Years on video. Does that suit you well?

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Puppets to Muppets

Originally posted by zns
Well Jackie I do have the Muppets a Celebration of 30 Years on video. Does that suit you well?
Let me think....ummm YES!!!! Is it in it's entirety? I'll definitely trade for that! Send me an emaiL :smile:

zns

Reaction score
Jim Henson

Is the whole full hour of the special on the tape Jackie?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Re: Re: Puppets to Muppets

Originally posted by Jackie

Let me think....ummm YES!!!! Is it in it's entirety? I'll definitely trade for that! Send me an emaiL :smile:
Oh No! Jackie?! You, trading around with other guys behind my back?! Okay...this has to sink in, I can't handle this right now...HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?! :big_grin: hehe

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Jim Henson

Originally posted by zns
Is the whole full hour of the special on the tape Jackie?
I have the whole special :smile: