1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by bobhopesite, Sep 18, 2004.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

2 Days 13 Hours and some what seconds....I can't wait!
  2. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

The site will open in Belgium, Germany, etc. on October 25, 2004 on 23:56:32.In The United Kingdom, etc. at October 25, 2004 at 22:56:32.

Greetings Muppet Now
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

I am not expecting much - some profiles of the characters and shows, maybe a flash game, press releases for Muppet Wizard Of Oz. I doubt we are about to see anything that spectacular just yet. Most of the Diz official sites are geared at kids anyway.
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

How many different little 'secerio' types are there on the countdown page? I've seen three
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I think so, at least thats ALL that i've seen so far :smirk:
  6. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Just a couple days left. :)
  7. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

I think it opens tommrow. :excited:
  8. Banjo Matt

Banjo Matt New Member

We're almost there! :excited: :excited:
  9. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

1) Rizzo
    2) Bunson & Beaker
    3) Swedish Chef
  10. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

23 more hours! :) I hope that it has some Oz pictures, or something exciting like that! I am very excited to see the new site!
  11. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

For all the People in the USA here are the times it should open. People elsewhere can convert for their place.

Eastern Time Zone
    Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at 01:55:54 AM

Central Time Zone
    Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at 12:55:54 AM

Mountian Time Zone
    Monday, October 25, 2004 at 11:55:54 PM

Pacific Time Zone
    Monday, October 25, 2004 at 10:55:54 PM

Alaskan Time Zone
    Monday, October 25, 2004 at 09:55:54 PM

Hawaii Time Zone
    Monday, October 25, 2004 at 08:55:54 PM
  12. Muppets Holding

Muppets Holding New Member

Tommrow, my company and me, open the site tommrow. :excited:
  13. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

You mean the counter will hit zero and the site won't be up?

Don't take this the wrong way. I am not mad, I am just confused. Why did you create a to-the-second counter if you aren't going to live up to it? You have known since the second you launched the countdown a month ago when it should go up. I'm not mad the site is delayed a few hours, I'm a little dissapointed that the information provided was not accurate, when it could have been (you could had either set the counter for a later time, or planned launch a little earlier to match it). I posted the launch time a while back, and you said it was correct, and now I hear it will be a few hours later. Why have the counter if it is only going to be wrong? O-well. I don't mind the wait, cause I know it will be well worth it...and what's a few hours between friends anyway. I am excited to see what you have planned for the site. I am very excited to see what the Muppet Holding Co. has in store for us now!
    :) :crazy: :zany:
  14. bobhopesite

So when is the site coming up?
  15. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Apparently sometime in the next 24-hours. But unlike the counter on the site would have you believe, we don't know exactly when (to the hour or second). And I don't think The Muppet Holding Co. knows 100% either. They will put it up durring their work day tommorow, so check back through out the morning/day/evening to see when it will be live.

If you look at the site the counter has new characters poping up from behind it :halo: , and it says clock malfunction, and has a new countdown to a new time/date. I think this is to cover the fact that when it would have hit zero the site would not be up immediatly. But it should be up in the next 24 hours or so. Just hang in there, it is coming. :)
  16. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Bad News :0(

I don't won't to be the one to break the news BUT the site has been updated and the site will be open for another 22 DAYS :grouchy:

A new animation has been created (inc. Pepe too)! - check it out :cry:
  17. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Yeah, I just now noticed that in the hopes that it would be a mere few hours more to wait. I'm okay with it though. I've been without it this long, I can wait 22 more days.
  18. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

That is so so wrong why are they trying to kill me for. i was so looking forward to this man i feel so down and angry i just e maild them.
  19. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

I do NOT think the 22 days is the actual countdown.

First, I don't think they would jump the countdown 22 dyas and not give us a reason, or post one. That is verry unperfessional, and being they had 37+ days since they first launched the counddown they should have had a plan to meet that (or they should not have put the countdown up)

Second MuppetsHolding, who works for the Muppet Holding Company and works on the site said the site is going up on tommorrow.
    Third, The new countdown (saying 22 days) also has a new counter malfunction message under the numbers. That was not there before making me think it could be an error The counter got close to zero (or to zero) causing it to malfunction.

Fourth, They may have changed it so if the counter does hit zero a few hours before they have the whole site up, we won't riot or the site won't blow up. Or they may have added the malfunction message as a little joke to explain the big jump in time, which is just a gag to keep us in suspence untill the launch.

I truly think the site will come in the next 24 hours. I do NOT think we will have to wait untill November 16 to see the site. I am pretty sure it is close to launch.

We will have to wait and see, I would be dissapointed in The MHC if the countdown does jump 22 days with no explination. I really hope we get the site soon.
  20. bobhopesite

When is the new site coming up?