1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by bobhopesite, Sep 18, 2004.

1. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I hope the site is worth the wait. ;)
  2. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Why Isn't Pepe Just Saying Hello,I'm Pepe :confused:

Because He's Just Saying Something Else Instead Of That!!

Why?????
  3. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

He's saying "Hola", the spanish word for "Hello". I dont know why the change.
  4. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Less than 148,000 seconds left :excited:
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

6. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I'm soo excited!:excited: :excited:
  7. I hope it actually goes up this time. Some nice Wizard of Oz stuff would be cool. It seems Disney is ready to release more info on it.
  8. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Mine says 1 Day, 7 Hours and 12 Minutes this is at 12:50am Greenwhich Meantime.
  9. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Mine says 1 Day, 11 Hours and 59 Minutes this is at 12:55am Greenwhich Meantime.

If I calculate it out it points to the same date and time it always has (for me at least).

One-and-a-Half days left!
  10. how can it point to the same date and time when the difference is like 4 hours between your times?
  11. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

I ment my counter has always (and still does) point to that date/time it always has for me (and others who calculated it). I wonder why BlueFrackle's is different.

Mine says 1 Day, 10 Hours and 2 Minutes this is at 2:53am Greenwhich Meantime.
  12. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

less than 22 hours left! :excited:
  13. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

:excited: less than 17 hours left!!! :excited:
    (In London)
  14. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

The mine is different to.The mine says less than 16 hours.
  15. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Mine says 19 hours and 44 mins.

Why are they all different, if they should all be counting down to the same time? This is crazy! I really hope tommorrow (Wednesday) we see the site, and not a new countdown :smirk:
  16. christyb

christyb New Member

Mine's got approx 19 hrs and 30 mins or so.
    This thing better be done tomorrow or I'm gonna be very dissappointed
  17. is it possible that it's a difference of time zones? Can that de done on the web?
  18. Ok, I just sent the link to a friend of mine in Cali. He said the time was 20:15 when it was 17:15 for me. So, it's a time zone thing. Perhaps the clock it set according to your own clock on your computer. That would explain all the inconsistencies.

Ok, here is how it works. It goes by the time zone you have set on your computer. When I changed my time zone (not my time, my time zone) the clock changed to match. The site counts down to 8AM for everyone. It's YOUR 8AM in your own time zone. Now, I assume that if you want to cheat you can reset your time zone to GMT+13.

Now, I just did that and all I get is a 0 count on the clock. So, I guess you can't cheat. When is it really suppose to open? I have no idea now. I do know that it is suppose to open at 8AM tomorrow morning according to everyone's count down.
  19. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

I changed the time zone (and the time) on my computer to see what happend and it did not change what the countdown said.

My friend who lives in another timezone has the same time as I do, yet my other friend who lives in the same timezone as me has a different time. I don't think it is timezones or your computers clock.

If that theory was true, people in New York will be able to see the new site launch 4-hours before people in California. That makes no sence, because once it is uploaded and opened everyone, everywhere would have access to it at the same time.

Less than 1,000 mins. left!
  20. But I changed it and it worked. Did you reload or close your browser and open the site in a new window?