The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Awww man now we done and did it we scared Muppet Holding away. he hasnt responed in some time now. i hope he is not mad or upset about anything we have said. If so im sorry :embarrassed:

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
ahhh new muppets.com how annoying

ahhhh :halo:
stupid computer nerds
is no one else outraged about the new muppet site
this happened a while ago but still
when ther was a few hours left then they went back to 21 days and 21 hours
is no one else annoyed by this :confused:
typical
weird sick people
:attitude:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
This is an open letter to anyone at the Muppet Holding Company, or with any knowledge in the activites of The Muppet Holding Company in respects to their website.

Since early this summer Muppet fans have been excited to see what The Muppet Holding Company had in store for the Muppet fans. A website was launched telling the fans to stay tuned to see a new website in "fall 2004". In September 2004 (the begining of Fall) fans began to wonder when they could expect to see the new website. Their questions were answered when the website changed from the generic message to a countdown to the website's launch. Fans rejoiced as they not only know the site was coming, but had a good idea when it would be here.

Originally the site countdown to the new Muppets.com said the site would be up on:
October 26, 2004 at 05:55:54 AM Greenwich Mean time (GMT)

Strangly on the night of October 25, 2004 (only a few hours before the site should have launched) the counter jumped back to show a new release date for the site. The new counter says the site will launch on:

November 16, 2004 at 12:56:41 PM Greenwich Mean time (GMT)

Now, almost 24-hours after the orignal countdown said the site should have been up on the web and ready for visitors to explore and enjoy the countdown remains counting down the middle of November.

Now, I am not upset that the site was delayed in launch. I've waited since before July to see the new Muppet's site and I can easily wait another 22 days. I would however like to know one thing why The Muppet Holding Company changed the release date for the site. The knew for 37+ days when they were planning to launch the site; why only hours before the site was going to launch did they change their mind? Is there a reason for this? Was the site just not ready, are they waiting to make more of an event out of the launch, or have they decided to add more to it before launch? Why was it pushed back? And why was it pushed back so far? Why did they create a countdown that was to the second when they did not plan to live up to it? I am not upset, I am just confused. I would like to know why The Muppet Holding Company would make a promise to the fan community and then break it? Please answer. Thank you.

Whatever

Reaction score
It'd be cool if it launches on time this time. Nov. 16 is Beebers' birthday!
That'd be kinda cool for her!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
This is an open letter to anyone at the Muppet Holding Company, or with any knowledge in the activites of The Muppet Holding Company in respects to their website.

Since early this summer Muppet fans have been excited to see what The Muppet Holding Company had in store for the Muppet fans. A website was launched telling the fans to stay tuned to see a new website in "fall 2004". In September 2004 (the begining of Fall) fans began to wonder when they could expect to see the new website. Their questions were answered when the website changed from the generic message to a countdown to the website's launch. Fans rejoiced as they not only know the site was coming, but had a good idea when it would be here.

Originally the site countdown to the new Muppets.com said the site would be up on:
October 26, 2004 at 05:55:54 AM Greenwich Mean time (GMT)

Strangly on the night of October 25, 2004 (only a few hours before the site should have launched) the counter jumped back to show a new release date for the site. The new counter says the site will launch on:

November 16, 2004 at 12:56:41 PM Greenwich Mean time (GMT)

Now, almost 24-hours after the orignal countdown said the site should have been up on the web and ready for visitors to explore and enjoy the countdown remains counting down the middle of November.

Now, I am not upset that the site was delayed in launch. I've waited since before July to see the new Muppet's site and I can easily wait another 22 days. I would however like to know one thing why The Muppet Holding Company changed the release date for the site. The knew for 37+ days when they were planning to launch the site; why only hours before the site was going to launch did they change their mind? Is there a reason for this? Was the site just not ready, are they waiting to make more of an event out of the launch, or have they decided to add more to it before launch? Why was it pushed back? And why was it pushed back so far? Why did they create a countdown that was to the second when they did not plan to live up to it? I am not upset, I am just confused. I would like to know why The Muppet Holding Company would make a promise to the fan community and then break it? Please answer. Thank you.
well i dont know
maybe ther just gonna make it better! :crazy: