The Muppets Dance for Jimmy Fallon

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*laughs!* Leyla! A post! ! ! NAY! A THREAD! Hahaha! I just watched that clip... SO funny. And, according to Jimmy, it was an official Muppet-made thing! Which is way too cool. I love that Floyd at the end. :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... You should send that to Steve Swanson at the MuppetCast for this week's show. BTW: Welcome back Layla, and happy belated birthday. *Tosses mountie at her. Now could you perhaps persuade Aunt Ru to return as well? *Nag poke tap nag. :halo: :zany: :smirk:

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh, good idea! I'll have my people contact his people. Yo, Prawnie, my peeps... I gotta job for ya. Nice to be back, m'dear Edvard! And thanks for the birthday wish! As for the lovely Ruahnna, she's got some things on her plate right now, but I'm sure she'll appreciate that we miss her back here, and I will pass that along to her ASAP!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh, good idea! I'll have my people contact his people. Yo, Prawnie, my peeps... I gotta job for ya.
Whatevah you says, boss. Da job's been carried out... don't tell da fuzz, got it? :shifty:

Leyla

Reaction score
Yo, Fozzie, guess what I just... wha...oh...hang on a sec. So, Prawnie dear, is the Fozz okay?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So long as it's not marshmallow peeps, I hate those.
Man, that last joke jumped the shark. Yo Riz, come back here!
*Chases after Prawn/Ratyan.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I realize I'm posting a bit late...

We do miss Ru, her main masterpiece is now three years old and we'd love it if she could at least continue that.
BTW: Congrats on reaching the 600 mark Layla.

*Wonders what's in store forum us now that the halves' trio have resurrected their MCness lives. :eek: :confused: :concern:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
These are reused from the Odyssey channel bumpers back in the 90s.