The Muppets Disney Adventure

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 1
"We've been purchased by Disney?"asked Piggy annoyed and distraught. "I have to share those adorable little children who adore me with those stinking princesses?"
"Well they have a theme park,"Kermit said.
"Look for the bear necesities the simple bear necesities,"Dominic Fozzie and Jaz sang. They weren't as upset about the news, and were practicing singing their favorite Disney songs to sing with Mickey and the gang.
"Yeah man!|"Animal said. "Rock out with cats!" Animal was looking forward to playing music with Alley Cats from the movie The Aristocats.
"Well somebody's happy!"Kermit said.
"I am too Uncle Kermit!"Robin said. "I can't wait to meet Peter Pan and Buzz Lightyear and Woody!"
"We will!"Dominic said. "Plus I heard our new theater that resembles this one perfectly,Robin leads to Disney World itself, and we're allowed to go on rides after hours."
"Cool!"Robin said.
"Well let's get going,"Dominic said yawing. He, Jaz, and Fozzie all feel asleep from staying up all night singing It's a Small World and Under the Sea last night. Then the three friends awoke and found themselves in a strange place.
"Hiya pals!"Mickey said to Dominic, Fozzie, and Jaz. "I'm Mickey Mouse!"
"I'm Minnie!"Minnie said.
"I'm Donald and this is Daisy!"a duck introduced.
"And I'm..."Goofy began before slipping on a banana peel. "Goofy!"
"We know!"Jaz said. "It's nice to meet you all! I'm Jaz and this is my boyfriend Fozzie and one of our best friends Dominic."
"We know!"Mickey said. "We're all Muppet fans, but your friends are in big trouble, and only you can help them!"
"Dun dun dun!"Fozzie said sensing an adventure was about to begin.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 2
"So a nasty witch named Maleficent kidnapped your friends!"Mickey said.
"That's horrible!"Fozzie said.
"Yes she wants control over all our lands."Mickey sighed. "Unfortunately we can't go there to help them, because we were created by Disney, and are subject to the boundaries for all worlds. You see a while ago some characters fought with each other, so they can't interact with each other anymore,but you belong to Disney, but aren't really Disney characters. So you are the only ones who can stop Maleficent in her plans. The heroes all decided for their own good to prevent war among them to seperate, but the villains did not. Maleficent convinced them all to let her have the power to go wherever she wanted. You have to find magical items that Maleficent wants. First a magic bedknob from a good witch to help you transport yourselves, second the Star of Asaroth from the Island of Naboombu, third King Triton's trident, then Aladdin's lamp, finally you'll need the wands of the fairy godmothers."
"We'll do our best,"Dominic said.
"How hard could it be?"Fozzie asked.
"Don't jink it Fozzie,"Jaz said.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 3
"Now the road to London's that way!"Mickey said."Now go on now!"
"Villians,"said Jaz staring as Madame Mim from the Swor din the Stone and Edgar from the Aristocats stared at them.
"We're not going anywhere,"Dominic said. "So why does it matter?"
"Yes we are..."Fozzie began.
"No we're not!"Jaz yelled. "Fozzie,"she whispered. "We're trying to convince those dumb bad guys we aren't!"
[Dominic]
Are we on our way to Nottingham, to Brittingham, to Buckinham
Or any hammy hamlet by the sea, no
[Jaz]
Are we on our way to Devonshire, to Lancashire or Worcestershire
I'm not so sure
We'll have to wait and see
[Fozzie]
Oh, are we on our way to Dover
Or going merrily over
The jolly old road that goes to Plymouth ho, no
[all]
We're merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily on our way
To nowhere in particular
Where the roads are perpendicular

We're always in a hurry
We have no time to stall
We've got to be there
We've got to be there
But where we can't recall

And we may be going to Devonshire, to Lancashire, to Worcestershire
We're not so sure but what do we care
We're only sure we've got to be there
We're merrily on our way to nowhere at all.
"Great job!"Jaz said. "Great singing guys!"
"Thanks Jaz!"Fozzie said.
"You too!"Dominic said.
"Yes!"Edgar said. "Have a nice day!"
"Goodbye!"Madame Mim waved. They had fooled the two villians.
"If all the villians are that easy to trick we'll get there easily!"Fozzie said.
"I'm not!"Maleficent said while appearing out of nowhere.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
nice and just wondering im kinda stupid who is Jaz? lol
Jaz is my friend Miss Kermie's real first name on this website, and Dominic is me. We're both narrators as is seen in another one of my stories, and are pursued by villians, because our powers are under control of anyone who performs a terrible adoption like ceremony called "Unity". All this will be important to know for later.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 5
"Well here we are in Bedknobs and Broomsticks!"Dominic said.
"I never saw this movie Dominic,"Jaz said.
"Well it's about a good witch who takes in three refugee children during World War II, and she fofr a spell to bring objects to life to bring the war to a good end. When the children find out her secret she gives them a bed knob that can take them anywhere they want as long as they don't tell anybody she's a witch."
"Cool!"Lani said.
"Yeah I like witch movies!"Colette said.
"Sounds like a repeat of Mary Poppins,"Jen grumbled.
"It kind of is,"Dominic admitted. "But it's defiently it's own story and has charms in its own right Jen."
"Hello!"a witch called."My name is Miss Price...I figured you all must be the choosen ones when I heard you discuss my movie!" The Muppets all nodded their heads.
"Well will this dumb thing even work?"Lani asked.
"Age 13...age of not believing,"Miss Price said winking to Dominic. She was referring to a song from her movie.
"Huh?Dominic's friends asked confused as the witch left the room.
[Dominic]
When you rush around in hopeless circles...searching everywhere for something true you're at the age of not believing when all the make believe is through. When you set aside your childhood heroes and your dreams are lost upon a shelf you're at the age of not believing and worst of all you doubt yourself...you're a castaway where no one hears you on a barren isle of the lonely sea. Where did the happy endings go? Where can all the good times be...you must face the age of not beliving doubting everything you ever knew..until at last you start believing there's something wonderful in you!
"You're right!"Lani said. "I'm sorry guys..."
"No problem!"Colette said.
"Bed take us to the Isle Of Naboombu!"Dominic said. "That is where we will find teh Star we need..."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Actually I am kind of stuck...on whether we should get the star just the way in the movie which is by seaking it away from the king by playing soccer, or fight against a villain for it....

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Actually I am kind of stuck...on whether we should get the star just the way in the movie which is by seaking it away from the king by playing soccer, or fight against a villain for it....
Writer's block, again? (sighs) I know you're not the only one with that problem.