The Muppets Give Thanks

minor muppetz

Reaction score
(The Mupets are sitting around a very big table at thanksgiving)
Kermit: Well, it's about time to eat, but first, let us all say grace. I will say something that I am thankful for, and then we'll go around the table, each saying what we are thankful for. I am thankful that we could all be here on this fine thanksgiving night. Now, Piggy, it's your turn.
Miss Piggy: Okay. Moi am thankful that vous could be here, and also thankful for the recent lawsuit that I won.
Fozzie: I am thankful that none of this food has been thrown at me all week.
Emily Bear: I am thankful to be around my son, Fozzie. I guess.
Rowlf: I am thankful just to be here, and to have something to say.
Gonzo: I am thankful that my recent stunt went off with a bang.
Camilla: Bawk bawk bawk, bawk bawk, bawk bawk bawk.
Rizzo: I am thankful for all of this food, especialy the cheesy turkey.
Pepe: I am thankful that I have been invited over to Jessica Simpson's wild thanksgiving party after this meal, okay!
Bunsen: I am thankful that my turkey slicing machine worked the twenty-seventh time.
Beaker (looking slightly singed, with a few bandages on his face, and his clothing torn a bit): Mee mee mee, me mee, mee meep mee mee.
Scooter: I am thankful that 92 percent of everything turned out alright this thanksgiving. My uncle who owns the theater would be so proud!
Dr. Teeth: I am very happy to be here to eat our fine food. (chuckles)
Floyd: I am thankful that the band has gotten abig thanksgivign gig this weekend.
Janice: Like, I am rully thankful that I got 25 percent off on my christmas shopping, fer sure!
Zoot: I am, uhh..., thankful to, uh... Have my saxaphone. (dozes off)
Lips: Yeah, and I am thankful to be in so much fan fiction. (sighs) It's been so long since I've been in a real Muppet production.
Animal: (yelling) THANKFUL FOR FOOD! (starts eating the table)
Sam the Eagle: Ugh! Well, I am thankful that we've got our american holiday, and for our president, and for all american situations.
Lew Zealand: I am thankful fdor my boomerang fish! (throws a fish, which flies back at him)
Seymour: I am thankful to be here, too, though I'd like to sit with my old buddy Pepe.
Bobo: I am thankful to have been in the recent "Muppets on Muppets" bonus feature, even though it was really made almost seven years ago.
Bean: I am thankful for being sooooooo cute!
Sweetums: I am thankful that I was chosen to put the tree up, and after christmas, I'll be happy to eat it.
Thog: Well, I am thankful for being chosen to put the star on top of the tree. I am, however, sorry to have broken the step ladder.
Statler: I am thankful for the recent writers guild strike. Now there won't be any real Muppet productions for awhile.
Waldorf: I am thankful for being able to say, "ditto".
Johnny Fiama: I am thankful for being given a recent recording contract. I just hope it gets finalized soon.
Sal: I am thankful for the top secret project that we are working on. I just hope the writers strike ends soon so we can continue work, and so our fans will know what it is.
Link Hogthrob: I am thankful for all of this meat.
Dr. Strangepork: I am thankful for everything. Except the writers trike.
Annie Sue Pig: I am thankful for this thanksgiving.
Beauregard: I am thankful for, uh, something, I guess.
George: I am thankful for the recent stagehand strike. At last, I'll get a raise, as long as it gets resolved.
Mildred: I am thankful for the basket of goodies that was sent to my doorstep. Now if only the person who sent it put a return address on it.
Clifford: I am thankful for a totally hip thanksgiving.
Digit: I am thankful for being a robot who looks like a human. I get more benefits that way.
Dr. Phil van Neuter: I am thankful for not destroying my house when I accidently burnt it.
Mulch: (speaks incoherrently)
Uncle Deadley: I am thankful for this very long table.
Leon: I am thankful for my recent magazine, featuring turkeys in bikinis.
The Swedish Chef: Di umm funkful fer gobble-gobble torkeee und whup der strikee unds suen.
Louis Kazagger: I am thankful for being able to cover this years thanksgiving day sports.
The Newsman: I am thankful for having thanksgivign off. I'd hate to have to report on falling turkeys...
(several turkeys fall on The Newsman)
Crazy Harry: I am thankful for being able to cook my own turkey myself. (presses on plunger, and the turkey on his table explodes. He laughs hysterically)
Robin: And I am thankful that we could all be here.
Kermit: Well, we have all given thanks, so let's all dig in.
Beauregard: Okay! (picks up a shovel and starts diggin)
Animal: FOOD FIGHT!
(everybody throws food around the table)
Kermit: Oh, no!
Miss Piggy: Don't get my dress dirty!
Sam the Eagle: (to the readers) I apologize for this disgraceful thanksgiving. (some mashed potatoes hit Sam) Anyway, have a happy thanksgiving. I hope that yours is much saner. (some peas fall at Sam)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
By the way, in my mind, the order of the Mupets speaking were clockwise. Though maybe it would be better if it were the opposite, since I had Statler sitting on the right of Waldorf, and it's usually the other way around.

And I enjoyed putting in jokes about the current writers guid strike, as well as some characters referencing not being in any new productions for awhile (or not being in much of the most recent productions).

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*hits Beth on nose with wishbone* Yeah, some literally.
:smirk:

That was a nice, fun little piece to read!
:smile: