The Muppets Halloween

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
OK, so either you want me to bake you cookies or you want more story... I'm not making cookies any time soon so you'll have to settle for the story... Coming soon to Muppet Central is Chapter three!!!
I go with more story, Animal's Bunny!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
More please! I'd do anything for my story anything. For your story's everything to me.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay, Animals'Bunny! I have a bad feeling the story is dying, but come on, I hope you do not take forever... unless it's writer's block.

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Okay, Animals'Bunny! I have a bad feeling the story is dying, but come on, I hope you do not take forever... unless it's writer's block.
I promise I won't let it die! I'll try to post more this weekend (maybe even tonight) I just have a ton of homework and school so it's hard to find time to write.

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll post Chapter Three (screw studying, right?)
Chapter Three
Annie Sue stood up.
"What do you mean, explain my self, Miss Piggy?" she asked innocently.
"Your costume," Miss Piggy growled. "It's the same as mine!"
"But that's impossible! Mine's one of a kind!"
"No, mine's one of a kind! Yours is a cheap rip off! Go change. NOW!"
"I'm sorry, Miss Piggy, but mine's imported from France. Yours must be the rip off."
"MINE'S FROM FRANCE! WE CAN'T BOTH HAVE THE SAME COSTUME, ANNABEL!"
"Well, what are we going to do?"
"YOU can go change."
"But I don't see how that's fair. Why don't we flip for it?"
"I'll flip you," Miss Piggy threatened.
"Miss Piggy! Annie Sue!" Scooter cried, running up to them.
"Not now, gopher boy," Miss Piggy growled.
"Actually, I'm a G-O-F-E-R, go-fer coffee, go-fer..."
"Cut to the chase, can't you see we're busy?"
"Right, I've been looking everywhere and I can't find Kermit, Robin, Fozzie, Gonzo, Sam, Rowlf, Bunsen, Beaker or the band anywhere! And on top of that my-uncle-who-owns-the-theater is coming tonight. Apparently Statler and Waldorf play golf with him and they're always saying how bad the show is. He says that if it's as bad as they say he'll... he'll cancel us."
"WHAT?" Miss Piggy cried. "If he cancels the show how am I supposed to pay for my costume?" she gestured to her lacy angel dress.
"Same here!" Annie Sue exclaimed.
"And my fans!" Miss Piggy wailed. "They'll be so disappointed!!"
"What are we going to do Scooter?" Annie Sue asked.
"Well... we have the four of us, the chef and some extras... The show must go on."
"We're doomed," Miss Piggy concluded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"More food, please!" Animal asked the mummy.
"Of course, your highness!" the mummy replied. He ran off to the kitchen to alert the chefs.
"Like, dudes, I can't, like, believe they, like, made Animal their king! Like, rully!" Janice said to the others.
"I know, right?" Dr. Teeth said. "The king of groovy is in the house and they make Animal king? Totally not groovy."
"Here is your map," Frankenstein said, walking over and handing Kermit a dirty paper.
"Thanks," Kermit said, taking it with a gulp. "Good grief!" he exclaimed as he opened it. "This place is huge! It'll take ages to find the crown!"
"And we have to get back for the show!" Fozzie said. "I have a ton of great new material!"
"Are jokes all you ever think about?" Sam said angrily. "There are much better things to memorize. The Declaration of Independence, for example."
"Is America all you ever think about?" Rowlf asked.
"Is anything more important?"
"Uncle Kermit," Robin said, pulling on Kermit's hand. "We have to get back for the show. I heard Scooter talking on the phone with his uncle. He's coming to watch the show and if he doesn't like it... he might cancel it."
"WHAT?" Kermit cried. "WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!"
"The let's go, frog man," Floyd said, taking the map from him. "I'm not losing the best gig I've had since '64. And we have to get Animal out of here before being king gets to his head."
"Animal, you coming to look for the crown?" Dr. Teeth asked.
"NO! KING EAT FOOD!"
"Never mind, it's too late," Floyd said with a sigh.
"We should get going," Zoot said, picking up a couple cloves of garlic and stuffing it in his pocket.
"What's that for?" Bunsen asked.
"Just in case. I don't trust these monsters," Zoot replied.
"Mee mo meep mee," Beaker agreed, taking one from Zoot and putting it in the pocket of his lab coat.
"So paranoid," Bunsen said sadly, patting Beaker on the arm. "I'll make sure make sure my next invention is something that cures paranoia and you can test it first."
"Mee?"
The Muppets waved good-bye to Animal and walked out the door. Of course being Muppets they walked into danger almost immediately.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
uh-oh! I smell trouble ya hear?
:shifty: I hear ya! Ya got any pizza leftovers?
I... I think they're in the garbage can.
:shifty: Thanks!
Okay MC members let's wait and see if Animal'sBunny gives us another chapter.
:halo: BUNNY! BUNNY!
Sorry Animal, but there's not bunny.
:halo: NO BUNNY? AWWWWW!
So, I cannot wait for more Muppets Halloween. Manical laughter! Mwhahahahaha! Ahem! I got carried away. Sorry about that!

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
I kinda sorta forgot about the story... :embarrassed: But it's end of term so I have a million things to do for homework:rolleyes: , but I'll try to write some more this week...:smile:

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Ummm... would anyone be interested in more story? Because I could maybe write more... Even though it's not close to being Halloween...
So if anyone wants me to post another chapter, just comment