The Muppets have a table read for the new "Greatest" Muppet movie

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have to admit, I've been cautiously skeptical about this, about anything Muppet-related. Especially with the delay of Season 4. But this... I'm super excited! The fact that they recorded for the DVD is amazing. Disney-released DVDs have been sadly short on behind-the-scenes footage. It seems that with their past releases, they were overly cautious about showing the performers along with the Muppets. Sounds like they're going to let the special features for Muppet stuff do a bit of growing up, and I am happy.

Plus, you know, the fact that this thing is actually in production! Frog, that's exciting!

:smile: :zany: :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
SO excited - the more reports I read the better and better this seems to get if possible! This is AWESOME!

matleo

Reaction score
Awesome news! I can't wait to see what other 'obscure characters' make it into the film. But more importantly I'm hoping to see some not so obscure faces like Floyd, Lew, Robin, Rowlf, Scooter, etc. Come on Muppets Holding Co., you've done a really good job on the last few projects (viral videos, the christmas special) don't let us down now!

--Matt

muppet baby

Reaction score
Wow, i am so happy to hear about the table read . This means that this movie really will happen and also that there is a title for the movie finally as well . This renewed my faith as well that the new movie would happen .

I can not wait . i really hope that they would began filming in 2010 . I am so happy i just hope that when it does come out in theatres and no matter what that i can be at a opening nationwide and be a first day come out for the movie no matter what i want to be there .

Love love the Muppets :excited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I want to know who there Muppet advisor is, and I would love to see that Muppet Bible!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Very awesome, I like that they need the actual puppets there when they do the table read. On a somewhat related note I always wondered if they had the puppets when they did the voice work for the Muppet Party Cruise game lol.

I love that they mentioned filiming the table read for the DVD! Those are the kind of features that I love!

Mupp

Reaction score
I think its awesome that the have the puppets with them at the table read. :smile:

Though I can't help but wonder;

As we all know, all of the Muppet performers perform more than one character, so for example, does Steve have both Kermit and Rizzo with him, and does he just constantly switch them on and off his arm?

CrazyHarryFan

Reaction score
This is exciting news! I can't wait! My daughter will get to see her first ever THEATRE Muppet Movie! YEAHHHH! :smile::smile::smile:

---Chuck