The Muppets - Help Needed!

Soni C

Reaction score
Hey everybody. Me and some colleagues have a school project for a class known here in Portugal as "Área De Projecto", in which we have to pick a subject and research it throughout the year. Half as a joke, we decided to pick "The Muppets", and right now we're trying to establish the public's general opinion on the show's impact on their societies, as well as the show itself.

We have a small form (which was translated from Portuguese) which we would be very grateful if you would take the time to fill it out as completely as possible. I'm sure we'll get informative and detailed responses here =D

1. ] Have you ever had the chance to watch any show affiliated to the Muppets (The Muppet Show/Sesame Street, for instance)?

2. ] How old were you when you first saw the show?

2.1 ] What was your initial reaction to it?

3. ] Programs related to the Muppets include The Muppet Show, Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock. Out of these (and other programs you may have seen), which one do you consider to be:

3.1 ] The most entertaining?
3.2 ] With the most cultural/social value?
3.3 ] Most useful?

4. ] Has watching these programs and hearing their jokes and satire affected you in any way? If so, how?

5. ] Do you think The Muppets have had any influence in your society?

5.1 ] Who's your favourite Muppet?

6. ] Ever seen any Muppets movies?

6.1. ] If you have, what is your opinion on their humouristic and/or cultural value?

7. ] Are you familiar with other Jim Henson movies, like The Dark Crystal or The Labyrinth?

7.1 ] These movies were darker than the typical Muppet movies. What did you think of them?
Thanks for your time =)

BEAR

Reaction score
Interesting project. I'd actually like to know some people's answers myself.:smile: