The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Please be sure to read the RPG Rules, Q&A here before playing:

Remember, read ALL RULES before playing, read ALL PAGES to catch up in the game so you'll know where we are, and you CANNOT post for two characters, most especially a character which is already taken.

Addendum rules: No characters are left out of the game. If you are a late starter, please read ALL POSTS before playing to ensure you know where to jump into the game. Once you enter the game, you are treated as though you have been along for the whole story. If you must leave during the game and come back later, please read all posts from the time you left until you get back so as to know where we are in the game. The Muppets are just themselves, there is no Kermit as Scarecrow, etc. You must remain your character the entire time, you cannot change characters mid-game, and you cannot take someone else's character. This is the REAL Land of Oz, not a sequel to the movie. And remember, Game Host only will create new characters into the Narration to push the story along. Remember to let your Narrator (Game Host) lead you through the story, because you might otherwise push yourself into a dangerous position in the plot.

My Fozzie character posts will be in regular post. The Narration posts will be in green.

PLOT:
The Muppets will have to navigate the Land of Oz in order to obtain an “object” to release the Magic of Oz back into the realm. There is a deadline unknown to the players, and if that deadline is not met, Oz remains in shambles and the Muppets go home unscathed, but losers. An old nemesis of Oz will return in this story, but not yet…watch for the prehistory!

The Muppets have to figure out everything (regardless of the setbacks) and destroy the Eastern Witch before page 37 of this thread.

STORY:
Having gathered for rehearsals at The Muppet Theater shortly after their “Muppets Wizard of Oz” movie had shown on TV, our friends were hearing news of a terrible storm due to hit the city at any moment. Fearing the worst, the Muppets all hopped back into the Electric Mayhem’s bus and were headed home when it struck! There it was before them: A behemoth twister. Quickly, the bus was parked low thinking there would be enough safety there, the Muppets all watching and waiting.

The Muppets were hunkered down in the seats of the bus, the horrible winds began to blow all around outside! The roar of the twister got closer and closer, and they all held onto one another. Closing their eyes, they felt the bus lift first at one end, and then another. Up the bus flew into the air, spinning and whirling, causing one Muppet (we’re pretty sure who it was, but it was so noisy) to shout, “WHHEEEEEE!” Then, it seemed like the rising of the bus into the air had stopped, only to be followed by the gut-wrenching feeling of falling! The bus was obviously plummeting fast downward, spiraling it seemed.

A WOOSH! of wind blew under the bus slowing it down from its fall just enough that when it landed, it felt as though they had only fallen maybe 3 feet.

Standing up, the Muppets cheered that they were all okay, at least they hoped they were, and began to shake off the horrible occurrence. The windows were packed thick with mud as dust and rain from the twister had covered them. Walking toward the bus door, they expected to find the EM bus in shambles, only to find a familiar looking place that they had some how been to before, but not really. And, it was a place in shambles, a small city with small houses, wrecked.

No witches (yet, anyhow), no warlocks (yet, anyhow), and nobody else were there. What once looked to have been The Munchkin City now appeared to be a ghost town: gray and dismal.

The Muppets stepped off the bus and onto the dried, dead grass of Oz, and here is where our story begins.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Beauregard climbed down from the driving seat of the bus*

Uh oh. Looks like they'll be lots of clearing up for me to do town-down tomorow.

Hey, this isn't righty-tighty. We aren't near the thee-ator. Where are we?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
* Pepe Steps of the Bus with His Bling Sunglasses on*

This an't right, OK! wheres my 2005 Pimp-ed out Escalade , OK! i spent 50k on that

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is this grass meant to be springy and softy. And, where are the mushskins? And where are we?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Piggy attempts to step off the bus gracefully but due to being shaken up she tumbles and falls down the steps of the bus and falls on Pepe, she gathers herself up and fixes her hair.

Ha Ha....Sorreeee

Ummmmm Kermie.......this doesn't look right.......where are we?

Erine81981

Reaction score
*comes running out of the bus and runs over Piggy* Oops! Sar-ee! *picks Piggy up and dust her off* Pig look better?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Pepe Turns to Miss Piggy

You OK!

Pepe Follows up to Beauagards Question

Yes Where or the Rats with Tall Hats

The tought me a song to get them to come

Pepe thinks and thinks........

Beauregard

Reaction score
(SIDENOTE. I may be wrong, but Kimp, I believe that this is teh Real Oz. Not with Rats. And not that taught you anything.)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Rowlf gets off the bus and joins the others*

Hmm, I wish my old smeller worked a little better, I could sniff around for some clues as to where we are. Is everyone else ok?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
(SIDENOTE. I may be wrong, but Kimp, I believe that this is teh Real Oz. Not with Rats. And not that taught you anything.)
( SideNote Ok sorry also Miss Piggy talked to Kermit but noone is Kermit yet)