The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*looks at map*
*turns it over*
*turns it over*
*turns it over*

Nope. Nothing here looks flat with wiggly lines on it.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Where are we? It would seem that we have left the great land of America!! This emergency landing is most "unorthodox"

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
It would appear to be some american-style ghost town. Except there are no cacti. Or tumbleweed. Or cowboys. Or taverns. So it would probably be more realistic to say it is nothing like an american-style ghost town. How intriguing

HPDJ

Reaction score
:wink: : Cool, I can talk! (Does tap-dance) I can move!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
I'd love to play Scooter or Rowlf, in this version Rowlf WILL be Toto! :sympathy:

Piggy: (Tone death) Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee're off to see the Wizard the-
Wizard: (Running down Yellow Brick road) Oh, I can't put up with this for an entire 1 hour and a half! I'll come to you! What do you want? Brain, Nerve, Heart, Home???

please read 1st post and don't ruin our game

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
I'd love to play Scooter or Rowlf, in this version Rowlf WILL be Toto! :sympathy:
Sorry dude, I'm already playing Rowlf. No one is playing Scooter yet.

Rowlf: Well we can choose to follow the map there or make some other sort of plan. It's obvious that we're not in the Muppet Theater anymore so we've got to figure out how to get back.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Having to interrupt the game...

Just a reminder: This is a NEW STORY, not a continuation of the recent movie, also:

:attitude: PLEASE READ THE MAIN RPG RULES IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO PLAY:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15183
-Post all questions, comments, and concerns in that thread.
-You cannot post multiple characters' dialogue, or the dialogue of someone's character that they are performing.
-It is preferred (but not necessary) if you can also have the avatar of the character you are playing.
-It is fine to choose, and post for, a character that won't be in the game the entirety.
-You MUST read all rules as well as ALL POSTS in this thread to maintain a fluid game that will be fun for all. :attitude:
Back to your regularly scheduled RPG:

======================================
Narrator takes the stand:
It seems, you see, that, before the Muppets were swept away from their homeland, something awful had happened. A greedy Munchkin discovered an old alchemy book in the dilapidated castle of the Wicked Witch of the East--who we all remember died and turned to dust when Dorothy Gale's house landed on her many years ago.

This Munchkin discovered a way to bring the Eastern Witch back to life, and actually collected all the grains of her dust from the spot in Munchkinland where she died--and put them all together again by stirring them in a pot of water, creating clay, and sculpting her form. With a magic spell he breathed upon her sculpture and, bursting from within the statue the evil Eastern Witch crawled out with her shrill, cackling laugh, turning upon the greedy Munchkin and destroying him.

Deciding to lay her wrath upon the citizens of Oz, she laid to waste as much as she could, destroying many of the residents of the country, even other witches, and causing many others to run and hide. Having been away for so long and not using her magic powers, they built up more and more powerful over the years in each grain of her dust, and now she had become the most powerful witch ever!!

She did create evil creatures to worship her and carry out her biddings, and she did swoop upon the Emerald City with her creatures and take over the Land of Oz.

Now, she resides within the Castle of Ozma in the Emerald City, where she does keep her prisoners and does now own all the magical talismans of Oz, and from there she exacts her rule over her slaves. However, she doesn't have a way to see what actually is going on in Oz, and has no idea that The Muppets have arrived...nor, do the Muppets realize that they are facing a perilous journey in their quest to get home---a journey they don't realize they'll even be taking.

===========================

Hey, you know what? :embarrassed: I have a baaad feeling about this!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I know what you mean Fozzie, my nose might not work as well as it used to, but I can smell something in the air that just doesn't seem right.