The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

HPDJ

Reaction score
Scooter: Let's go! (Humming the Muppet Show theme)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Sniffs under arms*

It's not ME! HAAA!!

*A rustle in the bushes*

WHAT'S THAT?! Animal! SIC IT! :embarrassed:

HPDJ

Reaction score
:wink: : Have we figured out where we are yet. I think we need to get the rest of the guys off the bus! (Cougths into hand) Ahem!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Aniamal Pulls a Half naked Pepe out of the Brushes

Get of me OK!!!! I'm Naked i was changing into my Reebox Jumpsuit

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
:wink: : Have we figured out where we are yet.
See this post: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=275740&postcount=15

Who's Ricco? Suave? Who? Pepe? I'm lost! I'm LOST IN OZ!! AAH-AHHHHHH! Where's Frank when you need him?! AHHHHH! Something's in the bushes!

Out jumps a little Munchkin, whose little blue clothes are tattered and torn. He explains to the Muppets what has happened, and that the Eastern Witch has taken over the land and laid destruction to it all.

Munchkin: But, she can be destroyed! Her Great Book of Alchemy is her source of energy and life! It is suspended over a deep pit of fire, and many who have attempted to end her rule have fallen into that fiery pit. That being so, nobody else has attempted to stop her rule. They say it's held in place by a magic crystal somewhere in the palace gallery, but nobody knows which one as it, as everything, is green!

And then the Muppets realize what their quest is to be.

So, we go to Emerald City, ruin the book, dispose the witch, and somebody helps us get home? That's too HARD! *Clicks heels together* Um---nothing's happening! I guess you have to have on silver shoes or ruby slippers? I have a rubber chicken and a banana--will that work? *smashes them together a few times* No place like home! Nope. Still here. *Sigh*

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I'm wearing slippers, but they're not ruby! Anyway, we can't go home until we've helped out this munchkin here...

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
who you calling a muchkin i'm a King Prawn

Pepe looks over and smiles

Oh you mean him

I Guess we are off to Help the Little Guy OK!!!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah, let's help this little guy here. I'm in for a good adventure. We haven't had one in awhile!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, I don't know. It sound a lil bit scarey. Maybe we should just settle back in the bus and wait for morning. This is a deam right? Er...guys?

Hey, wait for me!