The Muppets In Oz: RPG (Summer 2005)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Yes thank you Animal, i See Much Better Ok!!!!

Grabs on to Animals Collar as he sits on his shoulder

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(could I be robin?)

Hey guys, wait for me! Wait for me!
This place sure is messy.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey there little frog boy! We'd love to have you tag along but you'd better keep up! Boy, look at that dust cloud. Looks like someone shook a whole bunch of flea powder into the air. I know that's not what it is, but you know what I mean. *continues humming Moving Right Along where Fozzie left off*

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Pepe jumps down and runs over to Rowlf

Watch it Rowlfy we little guys will keep up with you and we can swim fast well you Doggy Paddle OK!!!!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
The big dust cloud sure is dusty. I wonder if it's lost... It seems to be....moving...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
:smile:) meets up with the rest of the Muppets)

*Out of character: Sorry, I got a bit behind, so I'll have to pick it up from here*

:smile:: Hi, guys. I got here early helping the cast and crew set up for the movie. What are you all doing here?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
(Sorry, I couldn't think of a better reason why Kermit would be there already instead of going with the rest of the gang so I had to think something up. Let's try again.)

Kermit: I was told there was a movie set here, but I think somebody was playing a trick on me or something.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Kermit, glad you're here buddy. We chose to go right on the yellow brick road here, but now we're heading into a huge dust cloud up ahead.