1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets is Brainwashing Our Kids

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MrBloogarFoobly, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Something tells me a white guy wrote that.

There ARE white rappers. Why isn't this guy whining about Eminem or something?

Anyway, if the Foozie was the problem, dude... that was a nod the the Family Guy wrong sounding Muppets cutaway... "Wocka Wocka! Who wants to hear a funny ^%$$ joke?"
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

3. Muppet fan 123

I'm watching it right now, \i cracking up on how stupidly ridiculous it is!
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

And this is why I HATE POLITICALLY CORRECT CRAP! :mad::mad:
    Muppet fan 123 and heralde like this.
  5. muppfozz

muppfozz Member

Fox news........Really ...that explains lots of things.... This was just a fun movie some people get way too deep about things. I will say where I live they are drilling for gas and this wonder place is destroyed. The birds, wildlife have left. The air smells and the NOISE ! Not to mention our water. Protecting the environment and people NOT !!!!
  6. Pinkflower7783

As Kermit says "It's not easy being green" :\
    Speed Tracer and heralde like this.
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Top headline news on MSNBC "Goldman Sachs Involved in Muppetgate"
    bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/15/10700472-goldman-sachs-roiled-by-muppetgate-loses-2-billion

Who is brainwashing who? :)
  8. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

God, Faux News will cry about anything.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. Baconroadtrip

Baconroadtrip New Member

I had to post this article!! I am not sure if anyone else finds this incredible funny. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/goldman-conducts-company-wide-email-231713042.html?l=1

That Goldman was scanning emails for the work Muppet!! That they were calling clients a muppet and see that as an insult.

I know in England people use that term for saying someone is a bit daft, but I am not sure about America! And honestly I think if someone calls me a muppet... I would take it as a compliment!!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Like I said before people just need to get a life. :p
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It's official! Tex Richman should have been an investment banker instead of an Oil Man...

though that would make him even more similar to Rachel Bitterman.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  12. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Smartest thing I've read on this whole affair - which I can't believe is STILL being talked about months after the movie's release. Sheesh!
  13. Pinkflower7783

I just think the whole thing is stupid. People need to lighten up!
  14. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I wonder if they classified customers based on being a manly Muppet or Muppet of man
  15. Muppet fan 123

What excatly is this a parody of? Is this parodying Fox News?
  16. Muppet fan 123

Why is everyone suddenly attacking the Muppets?
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

They are the big thing right now. When something more exciting comes along that will be attacked
  18. Pinkflower7783

Because we live in a world of politically correct and people don't know how to laugh anymore. Oh and people also don't have any lives so they go around looking for anything to tear apart like The Muppets.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  19. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

You know its probably the same people hassling the Muppets that would watch a show like punch teacher if given half the chance...
  20. Pinkflower7783

Or the Moopets!