1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Muppets LEGO...Again!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by FunnyBear, Jun 22, 2014.

?

Which character sets should I include? (MULTIPLE SELECTION)

1. The Swinetrek (inside, as seen on The Muppet Show) with Piggy, Hogthrob and Strangepork

41.9%
  2. Vet's Hospital with Dr. Bob, Nurse Piggy and Janice

19.4%
  3. Muppet Show Arches with Sweetums, Timmy Monster, Thog and two Mutations

32.3%
  4. Backstage with Kermit, Miss Piggy (in dress), Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, and Chickens

61.3%
  5. Swedish Kitchen with Swedish Chef

32.3%
  6. Statler and Waldorf in the balcony

35.5%
  7. Constantine, Dominic Badguy, Nadya

29.0%
  8. Muppet Labs with Dr. Honeydew, and Beaker

29.0%
  9. The Swamp with Kermit and Robin

19.4%
  10. Electric Mayhem with Animal, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot and Lips

54.8%
  11. Orchestra with Rowlf, Zoot, and Animal

29.0%
  12. Other (please specify below)

3.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

How about the seating design they did for the lego movie tins they sent out as a promo?

2. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Picture?

3. DannyRWW

4. DannyRWW

Though I would go with more seats than this

5. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

[​IMG] That's the seating as shown in The Muppets (2011). I'm gonna go with something similar to that.

6. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Actually, I might put the set on small stilts, like this Toy Story set.
    [​IMG]

7. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a folding chair piece is there? If there is I can't remember it, Danny's idea looked plausible and would work really well I think.

8. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Yeah, I'm doing something like that. Look at my LEGO cart:
    [​IMG]

DannyRWW likes this.
  9. Eyeball

That's pretty cool, I've never used pick a brick before, how long do they usually take to deliver?

10. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

I don't know. I didn't order it yet. Not enough monies.

11. Eyeball

Harsh brah, I know what that's like...

12. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Yeah, I still need to get the minifigures too. Though, I'm not sure what to use. The thing I'm using makes white clear. So, should I buy white figures or just paint eyes white?

13. Eyeball

Hmmmmmm, why not just use the white headpiece and then any other coloured body you want, but yeah I'd go for trying out one of each type first and see which one you like best.

14. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Yeah, another question. What 3 tall guys should be at the bottom of the arches?

15. Eyeball

I'd say Sweetums, a mutation and thog

DannyRWW likes this.
  16. DannyRWW

Sweetums would be nice, but you might want to consider keeping it simple with a less is more philosophy. Key minifigures are nice. Too many of them and it takes away from the set itself and they are trying to get people to avoid army builder type sets. The more you add to this the higher pricepoint it will come in at too .....what is the most expensive et they have done through this so far? I know Ghostbusters came in at $50, but most have been at the $35-$40 range. Not sure if they will approve sets that are too expensive or not though. That being said I'll still support anything you put forward. (I hope I'm not coming off as telling you how to do this....just offering my humble opinions....I really am looking forward to what you create).

Eyeball likes this.
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Great Glob! Yeah... that's probably going to go for a fortune on E-bay, Daggnabbit.

18. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I'm quite excited to see Scooter. He's one of my favorite Muppets. ;)

FunnyBear likes this.
  19. Eyeball

Why is that?, it looks like a pretty underwhelming thing to pay a supposed fortune for, or am I just completely clueless lol.

20. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

You know, I think you're right. But from that came Lego Minecraft. Those go for $100.00. (Maybe that's for all 4 sets). I'm thinking only Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Strangepork, Link, Rowlf, Animal (or else those Animal lovers will kill me!), Beaker (another fan favorite), Honeydew, and Beaker.