The Muppets New trailer : Bollywood!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
that was great...though i wouldnt say its a parody trailer just a different kind of trailer

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if that's an ever so slight nod to the fact Gonzo was going to Bombay to be a big movie star. The strange part is, he would have been correct!

beaker

Reaction score
Oh man, this is now my favorite of the parody teasers next to dragon tattoo and green lantern(which didnt feel so much as a spoof of green lantern but just had really cool footage) I knew they'd release one more spoof trailer!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh man, this is now my favorite of the parody teasers next to dragon tattoo and green lantern(which didnt feel so much as a spoof of green lantern but just had really cool footage) I knew they'd release one more spoof trailer!
I wonder if this is for us, and not the UK. It says "coming soon" vs. coming 11/23. Plus, while Bollywood films are pretty known here, I'm sure a country that has a large Indian population would enjoy it a bit more.

TSSD

Reaction score
I wonder if this is for us, and not the UK. It says "coming soon" vs. coming 11/23. Plus, while Bollywood films are pretty known here, I'm sure a country that has a large Indian population would enjoy it a bit more.
I think it was originally released on Disney Studio Australia's Youtube page.