1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets" nominated for Kid's Choice Award

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Hubert, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Hubert Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that "The Muppets" movie is nominated for the Favorite Movie Kid's Choice Awards. Amy Adams is also nominated for Favorite Movie Actor award.
    Here is the link to vote:
    http://www.nick.com/kids-choice-awards/2012/vote
    Dominicboo1 likes this.
  2. mostlikemokey Active Member

That's sooo cool!
  3. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Well we better get over there and vote every day because the only real competition is Harry Potter :)
  4. Alvin Active Member

I voted....guess I'll be doing that every day!
  5. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

u can vote numerous times
  6. Alvin Active Member

SWEET....I may just do that
  7. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

mhhm defently i wonder who would come to represent the movie hopefully some muppets come
  8. Teheheman Well-Known Member

That's an awards show that shows that I'm getting older cause I tried to vote in that to help the Muppets out, and I had to go and vote for things in which I had no idea who/what the heck they were. Also, Amy Adams is nominated but I couldn't check the rest of that off cause I couldn't take it anymore. I don't CARE about iCarly, or who the sidekick would be. Sorry guys.

Daniel
  9. jacobsnchz Active Member

Hopefully enough NEW fans, besides the original (notice I didn't say OLD! Lol) fans loved them enough to vote!!
  10. Alvin Active Member

VOTE VOTE VOTE
  11. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'm being asked to vote for dumb stuff like iCarly.
  12. Alvin Active Member

Vote for Victoria Justice...she is more grown up than any of them...she seems to have a good head on her shoulders...not stuck up and stupid like the rest of them
  13. Walter Active Member

Lets win this thing!!! Muppet Domination!!!

Yeah, Victoria Justice seems very mature to me. I watch her show VicTORIous and she's a great singer and actress. She seems like someone you could actually talk to in real life as well..:cool:
  14. Alvin Active Member

VOTE LIKE CRAZY...the Smurfs are winning...we can't let that happen
    Walter likes this.
  15. Walter Active Member

Those little blue monsters!!..*no not you cookie, you can stay*..
  16. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Ahem... Kid's choice awards. Not seasoned theatrical scholars awards.

And if it was, it's probably go to Hugo. I mean, that's a high quality, well done film, it looks beautiful, I kinda wanna see it now... but it's probably not an iota as fun as the Muppets was.
  17. Alvin Active Member

It's not in the running...it's The Muppets, Harry Potter, Smurfs, and the Chipmunks. SURELY out of those we can come out on top.
  18. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I JUST voted for the Muppets and Amy Adams :)
  19. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Exactly! Not the film Scholar's choice awards.

Smurfs was just as candy colored as the Green M&M that Grouchy Smurf inexplicably fell in love with for no reason.
  20. Walter Active Member

Seasoned or not, it's just so exciting seeing The Muppets on a ballot again!!:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.