The Muppets North Pole Christmas Village

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I got a advertisement in the mail from Hawthorne Village and my jaw dropped when I opened it!

Coming soon - the Muppets North Pole Christmas Village! No word on a specific release date seeing as the mailer is just to reserve one. But here is what the village consists of:

Santa's House, Statler & Waldorf's Toy Factory (with Statler & Waldorf perched in a window), Swedish Chef's Bakery, & a Christmas tree! All of which light up!

Also available (the best part I think) are the little Christmas Muppet Figures to go in the village! They are Kermit (dress as Santa - of course!), Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo on a sled, Animal, Rizzo, Bunsen, Beaker, Swedish Chef, & Scooter! The only special features of the figures I read about were that Gonzo is magnetic so he can be attached to any buildings roof top, and Rizzo is small enough to fit into any chimney of the village's buildings!

My scanner is down right now or I would scan a picture of the ad! But its fantastic!

Merry Muppet Christmas to us ALL!:smile: :halo: :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA! That is AMAZING! Gosh! That would be SO cool if you could scan some pictures! I wonder if there are any on the Hawthore Village website...

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Will this be part of the North Pole Series or do the Muppets get a series of their own?

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
That sounds too cool. A few years back they had a Muppets Christmas train, but production was cancelled because there wasn't enough interest. If you don't want that to happen to this one, I'd suggest contacting Hawthorne Village @ www.collectiblestoday.com and making your interest known! I'm shooting off an email to them through their "contact us" link right now!

:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have been following the news of the Muppet Holiday Express Train, and it has been on and off, BUT, it is back on again with a November shipping date.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That's really cool! Yeah! Talk about a Muppety Merry Christmas! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooooh! A potentially exciting product. The other Muppet character ornaments just haven't done much for me. I hope these will look nice! :smile: And Scooter! How cool is that? :wink:

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
I have been following the news of the Muppet Holiday Express Train, and it has been on and off, BUT, it is back on again with a November shipping date.
Where did you hear that the train was back on again? Do you know if the people who originally submitted their order forms are going to receive the product? I ordered mine around three+ years ago when I first got the advertisement but only received an email from them saying that it wasn't being produced. Any additional info?

:smile: