1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"The Muppets" Official ABC Series Posters

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by ploobis, Jul 27, 2015.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
  2. Ladywarrior

Ladywarrior Well-Known Member

the one with fozzy looks real painful. OUCH! I hope he doesn't get all his fur waxed off in the show even as a joke (and yes it could happen since muppets do weird things) that would be TERRIFYING!

3. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

I'm doing my best not to fall off my chair from laughing...

Duke Remington likes this.
  4. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Yeah I felt a little uncomfortable when I first saw Fozzie's poster. But after seeing these a few times I think they're all pretty hilarious, in my opinion.:)

cahuenga likes this.
  5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I'd say the photos are just okay. Not terrible, but nothing too special. Though I feel like that group photo should be the cover for the eventual DVD release.

Though with that Fozzie one I keep thinking, "WHY???"

cahuenga likes this.
  6. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

These promotional posters are great! September 22 can't get here fast enough!

7. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

Oooh I can't wait!

The Miss Piggy one was my favorite. Very clever :)

:mad:

8. DARTH MUPPET

DARTH MUPPET Active Member

I love the Kermit one !!!