The Muppets on Jimmy Fallon finale

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Awesome! I will have to look out for this. Jimmy Fallon always seems to do well with pop culture of yesteryear nostalgia... (i.e. Mark-Paul Gosselaar's appearance in character as Zack Morris during the whole "Saved By the Bell" reunion attempt and the more recent appearance of John Stamos in character as Uncle Jesse with the Jesse and the Rippers band-along with Bob Saget and Lori Loughlin on that episode- and a more recent "Full House" homage with Bob Saget, John Stamos and Dave Coulier all appearing as Danny Tanner, Uncle Jesse and Joey.) I can't recall if I've seen Jimmy Fallon with the Muppets before (though I'm sure he has worked with them at some point)- I'm sure it will be funny and good.:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Awesome! I will have to look out for this. Jimmy Fallon always seems to do well with pop culture of yesteryear nostalgia... (i.e. Mark-Paul Gosselaar's appearance in character as Zack Morris during the whole "Saved By the Bell" reunion attempt and the more recent appearance of John Stamos in character as Uncle Jesse with the Jesse and the Rippers band-along with Bob Saget and Lori Loughlin on that episode- and a more recent "Full House" homage with Bob Saget, John Stamos and Dave Coulier all appearing as Danny Tanner, Uncle Jesse and Joey.) I can't recall if I've seen Jimmy Fallon with the Muppets before (though I'm sure he has worked with them at some point)- I'm sure it will be funny and good.:smile:

Yes Jimmy has had both Sesame and the Muppet Show Muppets on his show a number of times. Every time it has been an awesome thing to watch. He really respects the Muppets and treats them like A list stars. So it will be awesome to see what he does with them on his last show!