The Muppets on Titanic

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The Muppets On Titanic

I'm going to write my verson with The Muppets on Titanic! In this story The Muppets doesn't know eachother just some of them will. There will be some few scenes from the movie.

There will be romance, tragedy, drama and... deaths. Yes some of the Muppets will die in this.

Here are the roles the Muppets will play (they will have their same name)

Miss Piggy: A rich woman
Link: Piggy's fiance
Kermit: a poor guy
Fozzie and Gonzo: Kermits friend
Scooter: Piggy's servant (gofer)
Constantine: Links bodyguard
Sam the Eagle: The captain
Pepe and Rizzo: The lookout guys
Dr Bunsen Honeydew: The ships builder
Beaker: Honeydews assistant
Sweetums: Piggys bodyguard
The electric Mayhem: As themselves

Some other Muppets will show up later

Chapter one.

The year is 1912 and a big ship is soon going to leave Southampton, England to sail to New York. Titanic is the name of the ship and is going to cross the Atlantic ocean. This the first mayden voayge of the ship, and many passenger are going on the ship.

A car had just arrived the pier were the was the ship and out the car a female pig came out of it and looked around. "So this is the ship we are going to sail with?" the female pig asked. "Yes Piggy this is the ship" Link said "Great" Piggy sighed "Don't sounds so grumpy, your mother wants to come home so we can get marry" Link said and stroked her back. "Whatever" Piggy said and rolled her eyes. Out of the car a green frog came out and looked at the ship "Ugh i'm going to get seasick" Constantine said "Your bodyguard seems weak" Piggy teased "He's like this all the time" Link said and looked at Constantine "Scooter could you be a dear and help moi with my luggage" Piggy said and smiled to Scooter "Yes Miss Piggy" Scooter said and carried her luggage "And Sweetums please him" Piggy said to her bodyguard "Yes" Sweetums said and carried Scooter "Woah" Scooter said "Not him the luggage" Piggy said and shook her head "Sorry" Sweetums said and sat Scooter down on the ground again. "Can we enter the ship now?" Link asked "Yes" Piggy said and took her purse and walked up the bridge with Link in to the ship, with Constantine, Scooter and Sweetums walked behind them.

Meanwhile a frog, bear and a whatever was standing at the pier and looked at the ship "This ship is going to take us home to America guys" The frog said "Yeah" the bear said. "Kermit I still can't belive that you stole three tickets from those guys with your tounge" The whatever said "Thats on the of the good things to have a long tounge" Kermit said and smiled "He's bragging again" the whispered to the whatever "I heard that Fozzie" Kermit said "But you are" Fozzie said "Whatever. So Gonzo do you still have tickets?" Kermit asked and looked over to the whatever "Yes and they are still sticky" Gonzo said and gave the tickets to Kermit. "Come on lets go" Kermit said and walked over the bridge, but a dog stopped them "Excuse but I have to check if you have lice" The said "Sure" Kermit said "A dog checks if we have lice. I've will be more worried for you" Fozzie said and looked at the dog "I don't have lice" the dog said "You have to excuse Fozzie" Kermit said and gave a angry look to Fozzie "Thats alright. I get that all the time. Now you are clear" the dog said. Kermit nodded to him and walked up the bridge "Have a nice trip" the dog said "Thanks" Kermit said. When they came to the entrance they showed their tickets to the guy who was standing there "Why is the tickets sticky?" he asked "We lost them in a puddle" Kermie lied "Okay then. You guys are staying on the third class cabins" the man said and let them in. They walked inside and looked around "Woah it's so nice here" Kermit said "Yeah it is" Gonzo said "Come on lets find our cabin" Kermit said and walked away to find their cabin.

End of chapter one

Feel free to comment

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two

They walked in to the cabin and looked around. "Small cabin" Fozzie said and sighed "Remember we live on the third class they doesn't treat us like they do on the first class" Kermit said "We should sneak up to the first class one day" Gonzo teased "That won't be easy" Kermit said "Yeah. I want to sleep on the top" Fozzie said and climbed up the bed "Me too" Gonzo said and hurried up to the other bed "Guess i'm sleeping on the bed under you Fozzie" Kermit said and sighed "I wonder what happened to the people you stole the tickets from, Kermit?" Gonzo asked "I don't know. Maybe they tries to sneak in to the ship now" Kermit said and laughet "Hey let's go outside on the deck and watch the ship leaves" Fozzie suggested "Yeah thats a good idea" Kermit said and got up from the bed and walked to the door.

They walked outside on the deck and looked at all the people that was standing down at the pier and waved. Kermit startet to wave back at them "Do you know someone down there?" Gonzo asked "No I just want to wave bavk since the others do that" Kermit said as he waved. The ship startet to leave now and everyvody waved.

On the suite cabin Miss Piggy had startet to unpack her things out "Piggy do you want to come and look around?" Link asked "No I stay here to unpack" Piggy said "You have your servant to do that" Link said and looked at Scooter "I gave him a little break" Piggy said "A break? No ones gives their servant a break" Link said and looked confused at Piggy "Well I did" Piggy said "Fine then. Remember that we are going to eat dinner with the captain tonight" Link said and gave Piggy a quick kiss on the cheek "I know" Piggy said "Come on Constantine lets look around" Link said and walked out of the cabin. "Finally" Piggy mumbled and sat down on the bed "Miss you're alright?" Scooter asked "No. If I tell you this. Can you promise to not tell Link about this?" Piggy asked "Yes miss" Scooter said "I don't love Link and I don't want to marry him" Piggy said. Scooter was just standing there and looked confused at her "What are you talking about?" Scooter asked "My mother arranged this engagement, so she sent me to England so I could meet Link" Piggy explained "She wants everything that best for her not me. She's wants to rich again" "Thats not nice of her. Wait were you rich before?" Scooter asked "Yes when my father was still alive, but when he died no one had inherited his legacy. Beacause he hided the money" Piggy said "So she uses you now so she could be rich again if she have a rich daughter?" Scooter asked "Thats right" Piggy sighed "But what are you going to do?" Scooter asked "I don't know yet" Piggy said "But if you don't mind me for asking this. Does he buy jewelry to you so you can like him better?" Scooter asked "Yes thats true" Piggy answered "Does he know that you doesn't love him?" Scooter asked "No he doesn't know. Please don't tell him this" Piggy said "I promise i'm not going to tell him" Scooter said "Oh thank you, Scooter" Piggy said and gave Scooter a hug.

End of chapter two

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter three

Link and Constantine was at the bridge and talked to the captain. "So Captain Sam you're from America right?" Link asked "Yes I am" Sam said "And as an American its and honor for me to sail this ship over the Atlantic" "But Sam if I may ask. Who is that scary guy in the corner over there?" Link asked and looked over to the corner were the scary guy was. "Thats Deadly he's the managing director of the White star Line ships" Sam said. Deadly walked over to them and greeted them "Hello i'm Deadly" he said "You have a really scary name" Link said "Everybody says that" Deadly said "Captain? I just realized that the lookout guys is a shrimp and a rat" Constantine asked and looked up at the lookout tower. "I'm a king prawn h'okay" the prawn yelled down. "Good hearings" Constantine said "Yes he doesn't like that you call him a shrimp. And I have no idea who hired them" Sam said and shook his head "I think its just weird" "But we have to get going now, and we see you at dinner tonight?" Link said "Yes of course" Sam said. Then Link and Constantine walked away.

"Captain? I have an idea" Deadly said "And whats that?" Sam asked "You should speed up the boat so we may can arrive earlier to New York" Deadly suggested "Speed up to arrive earlier?" Sam asked and looked confused at Deadly "Yes its only an suggestion" Deadly said "i'll think about it" Sam said "Good" Deadly said

Meanwhile on Links and Piggy's cabin. "Scooter i'm going out to get some air. If Link wonder were i am tell him that i'm outside" Piggy said and walked to the door "So you don't need me Miss?" Scooter asked "No you're still on your break" Piggy said and walked out. When she came out on the hallway Sweetums was standing there and startet to follow her "Sweetums I don't need you now. I can take care of my self" Piggy said "But Link said.." he was about to say more but Piggy interruptet him "I don't care what Link said. I just want to alone now" Piggy said angrily and walked away.
Piggy walked out on the deck and looked out to the sea "What am I going to do? I don't want to marry Link" she said to herself. And then she saw something green down at the third class deck, she looked down at him and saw it was a frog. She couldn't take her eyes of him, he was so handsome.

Meanwhile down on the third class deck. Fozzie, Gonzo and Kermit were talking when suddenly Gonzo looked up at the first class deck and saw a pig looked down at them. "Uhm theres a pig that stares on us" Gonzo said "Maybe she never had seen third class people before" Kermit teased "I think she looks at you Kermit" Fozzie said "She does? Maybe I should wave to her" Kermit said and waved to her. She noticed that and waved back to Kermit "I think she likes you Kermit" Gonzo said "Yeah right. A guy like me will never be with a woman like her" Kermit said "Maybe one day you will" Gonzo said "Maybe. But i'm hungry lets go and get some food" Kermit said and walked away.

Up with Piggy again she looked the frog as he walked away "I have to meet him" She tought. "Piggy" a voice said. She turned around and saw Link "What are you doing here?" Piggy asked "Looking for you" Link said "Well you found me" Piggy said and rolled her eyes "I have told you many times. Don't go anywhere without your bodyguard" Link said "I can take care of myself. I don't need someone to follow me everywhere" Piggy said "Yes you do. What if some those filthy thirdclass people had come up here and touch you? Link said "They are not filthy they are just normal people like us. And leave me alone" Piggy said angrily and ran away. Link saw her ran away and sighed "Why do you always have to be like this" he tought.

End of chapter three

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter four

Later on the evening Piggy sat on their room and was getting to eat dinner with the captain. She was brushing her hair when she heard someone knocking at the door. "Come in" Piggy said and she could see in the mirror reflection that it was Link. "Hey sweety, i'm sorry for earlier today" Link said and came up to her "Its okay" Piggy said quietly. "I want to give you something" Link said and showed her a black box "And whats that?" Piggy asked. Link opened the box and it was necklace with a blue heart. "I wanted to give it to you on our honeymoon, but I want to give it you now" Link said. Piggy's eyes just widened and she couldn't take her eyes of the necklace "Is it diamond?" Piggy asked "Yes" Link said and placed it around Piggy's neck "I call it The heart of the ocean" Link said "It match your beatiful blue eyes" "Thank you" Piggy said and placed her hand on the heart. "Are you ready? We have to go soon" Link said "Yes i'm ready" Piggy said and got up. Link looked at as she got up and she wore a long red dress with her hair down. "You look really beatiful" Link said and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks" Piggy said

Link and Piggy arrived to the dinner room and saw the captain sat their table and waited for them and to other people sat there too. Sam sae them come and got up from his chair and waited for "Hello" Sam said "Hello captain Sam may I introduce you to my beatiful fiance Miss Piggy" Link said "A pleasure to meet you" Sam said and kissed her hand "You too" Piggy said "And who are these two gentlemans?" Link asked and looked at them "Oh sorry this Bunsen Honeydew, the builder of this ship and this is Beaker his assistant. "Hello there" Bunsen said and greeted them "Hello" Piggy and Link said "Mee mee mo" Beaker "uhm what?" Link asked and looked confused at Beaker "He said hello" Bunsen said "Please sit down" Sam said. They nodded and sat down. "So Mr Honeydew you're the builder of this ship?" Link asked "Yes I am" Bunsen said "And the ship is safe to sail with?" Link asked "Link thats the stupiest question I ever heard. If this wasn't safe you haven't been on it" Piggy said and rolled her eyes "Yes the ship is safe and it is unsinkable" Bunsen said "Good to hear. And Piggy I just wanted to be sure" Link said "Of course you would" Piggy said "And Sam who is driving this ship now?" Link asked "Bobo the bear. He's a good driver of this ship" Sam said "Good" Link said "So when are you two getting married" Bunsen asked "When we arrive to New York" Link said. Piggy looked at him when he said that. She was soon going to marry Link, but she didn't want to do that. She have to share the rest of her life with him with a man she doesn't even love, just because of her mother wants to be happy. Piggy couldn't stand this anymore she had to do something. "Uhm if you excuse me I have to go to bathroom" Piggy lied. They nodded to her as Piggy walked from the table.
But Piggy didn't go to the bathroom she walked out and startet to run.

Piggy ran out of the first class entrance and out on the deck with tears in her eyes. She ran down to the third class deck and was heading to the back of the ship. But she didn't notice that she was running past a frog that was sitting on a bench. He noticed the pig ran past him and decided to follow her. Piggy ran to the railing and stopped and looked down at the water. This is the only way to get away from Links marriage, she tought. She looked behind her to see if someone was watching her but no one was, she then climbed over the railing and looked down. Was she going to jump? "I wouldn't do that if I was you" a voice said. Piggy looked around her shoulder and it was that frog she had seen earlier "Stay back" Piggy demanded "No I can't" the frog said "If you get any closer i'll jump" Piggy said "You wouldn't. The water is ice cold, you can freeze to your dead" the frog said "How do you know that?" Piggy asked "Well I am a frog and I have been swimming in cold water before" the frog said and reached out his hand "Now please come here" Piggy looked at him and looked back at the water and to him again, and then she turned around and reached out to his hand "Hi i'm Kermit" Kermit said and held her hand "I'm Miss Piggy" she said and looked into his eyes. She took one leg and tried to climb up the railing but suddenly she looses her grip, she was now hanging from the railing "AHHH HELP ME" Piggy screamed "Oh no don't worry I got you" Kermit yelled and tried to pull her up. On the other side of the ship some of the crew heard a scream and ran to were it was. When Kermit pulled her up from the railing they both fell on the floor with Kermit on top of her. The crew who heard her scream finally arrived and saw a frog was on top on Piggy "What are you doing?" one of the screamed.

Ten minutes later Link was with Piggy "How dare you to touch my fiance?" Link asked angrily and looked at Kermit who was in handcufs "Link he didn't touch me" Piggy said "Of course he did. He was trying to steal you necklace" Link said "And what were you doing out here? Didn't you go to the bathroom?" "No he saved me. And I needed some air" Piggy lied "I was leaning over to look at the propellers and then I slid, and Kermit saved me" Link looked at Kermit as Piggy told him that, he walked closer to him "You know you really looks like my bodyguard Constantine" Link said looked at Constantine and back to Kermit "I don't see any resembles, sir" Constantine said "But anyway is this true frog?" Link asked "Yes its exactly how it happened" Kermit lied and looked at Piggy "Well then. You take the handcufs of him" Link said and looked at the crew. He did what Link said removed to handcufs "Link aren't you going to something to the man who saved me?" Piggy asked "Hmm? Oh yes" He took out his walet and gave him 20 dollar "Will 20 dollar be alright?" Link asked "Link he saved my life. You have to offer him something bigger" Piggy said "Piggy isn't happy. Well tomorrow night you are going to eat dinner with us" Link said "Cool" Kermit said "See you tomorrow" Piggy said and smiled to him. Link walked away with her wih his arm around her waist. Constantine didn't go after them he was just standing there and looked at Kermit "You know frog. I have a feeling that something else happened" Constantine said "She was tellingn the truth" Kermit said "Anyways i'll keep my eyes on you" Constantine said and walked away.

End of chapter four

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter five

The next day Piggy walked with Kermit on the first class deck and talked "So mr Kermit you are from New York right?" Piggy asked "Yes i am. But please call me Kermit" Kermit said "Fine then" Piggy smiled "How long have you and Link been engaged?" Kermit asked "Two weeks" Piggy said "And you two are getting married next week?" Kermit asked "Yeah thats right" Piggy said and sighed and showed him the ring "Woah thats a big ring" Kermit said "Yeah I know" Piggy said sadly "It seems that you doesn't want this" Kermit said "What are you talking about?" Piggy asked and looked confused at him "That you doesn't love him and don't want to marry him" Kermit said "Of course I want to marry him" Piggy lied "Yeah right. But do you love him?" Kermit asked "Now are you being rude." Piggy said angrily "Hey i'm just asking. Was that one of the reasons you wanted to jump yesterday?" Kermit asked "You are reallt rude and I don't want to answer you this." Piggy said irritated "Fine then you don't have to" Kermit laughet "I don't want to talk to you so i'm just leaving" Piggy said and startet to walk away, but she stopped up and walked back to Kermit again "You know? This is my place and I shouldn't go but you have to" Piggy said and pointed. Kermit just laughet at her and smiled "What are you laughing at?" Piggy asked "At you. You are so cute when you get angry" Kermit said "You think i'm cute?" Piggy asked and blushed "Well uhm yeah" Kermit said "Thanks" Piggy said "Your welcome. But who are those people who have been following us?" Kermit asked and looked behind him "Oh them? its my servant and bodyguard" Piggy said "And they have to follow you everywhere?" Kermit asked "Link decides that" Piggy said "That sounds boring" Kermit said "Yeah it is" Piggy sighed.

Meanwhile in the dining room The captain and Deadly sat and drank tea together "So Sam have you tought about my suggestion?" Deadly asked "To speed up the boat?" Sam asked "Yes think about the headlines: Titanic arrives a day earlier. Wouldn't that be a nice headline?" Deadly asked "I don't know. I have a weird feeling about this" Sam said "Come one. Think about the headlines" Deadly said. "Fine I do it" Sam said and took a sip of his tea. "Good" Deadly smiled.

Later on the evening Kermit was ready to eat dinner with the first class people. He walked down the stairs and waited for the others. He looked around and the place was so big and so much rich people. He smiled to them when they walked past him, and then he looked up the stairs and saw Piggy with Link. Wow she looks so beatiful, he tought. Piggy was wearing red gloves and a long white dress. She walked down with Link and smiled to Kermit "You look great Miss Piggy" Kermit said and took her hand and kissed it. "Thank you" Piggy said "Good evening Mr Link" Kermit said and smiled to Link "Uhm good evening" Link said and looked at Kermit "Where did you find nice suit like that?" "Oh this I borrowed it from a friend of mine" Kermit said "Aha. Well we should get going" Link said and walked in to the dining room and Kermit followed. The dining room was so big it was bigger than the third class room. "Sit down" Link said and they sat down "Kermit may I introduce you to Mr Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker" Piggy said and looked at Bunsen and Beaker who sat at their table "A pleasure" Kermit said and shook hand with Bunsen and Beaker "You see Bunsen is the builder of this ship" Piggy said "Oh you are? You have a great ship Mr Honeydew" Kermit said "Why thank you" Bunsen said and smiled "Kermit is joining us from the third class today since he was so kindly and helped Piggy yesterday" Link said "I see" Bunsen said. As they talked the waitress walked around their table and served them food.

"Why can't that band play a little quieter" Link said and looked at the band on the other side of the room. "Link their musician and their suppose play loud" Piggy said "They was the best band we could find so hired them" Bunsen said "Cool. Do they have a band name?" Kermit asked "Yes the Electric Mayhem" Bunsen said "Hmm they doesn't seem electric to me" Link said. "Oh Link lets dance" Piggy said and dragged Link on the dance floor "But I don't have my dance shoes on" Link said "Just dance" Piggy laughet.
The band watched them dance and looked at eachother "Hey Floyd lets something more romantic for the lovebirds on the floor" Dr teeth said "Cool. Did you heard that Janice?" Floyd said "Fer sure" Janice said. The band started to play a little quieter.
On the dance floor Link looked at Piggy as they danced "You know Piggy you look really beatiful tonight" Link said and placed his arms around her waist "Uhm thank you" Piggy smiled. Link looked into her eyes and kissed her gently nad she kissed. Kermit who still sat at the table saw them kiss and he felt something break in two inside him. He didn't like what he saw. "Excuse me Mr Honeydew but I have to get going. Tell Link I said thanks" Kermit said and walked away "I will" Bunsen said. As Kermit walked away he turned around and saw them still dancing. Did he have feelings for her?

End of chapter five

I will be gone for two weeks now so I won't be able to post new chapters. But when I come home I promise to continue when I got the time

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Oh wow Ahaha,that fits perfect to your story!I love this story!