The Muppets On Tour! My new remake of MMW

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER ONE IS COMING SOON! This story will have some song numbers, so if you want me to do a song on here, let me know what it is.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

On the train to London, the gang are on tour! "Piggy," Kermit said, "I need to talk to you." Piggy walked into the office. "What's wrong?" Piggy asked. "The tour can be a huge stress maker on you and I don't want you to, uh, give in," he told her, "Okay?" "Yea," she replied, "What's the real reason?" "I need to ask you something," he said, getting on his knee, "I know I have been avoiding you, but I want to let you know that I do love you, so just one more thing to say.

"Will you marry me?" he asked, pulling out the ring. "Yes," she replied, "I will." He slid the ring on her finger and kissed her. Now, everything is normal. They lied on the couch together.
~~~
Constantine walked on the train and laughed evily. "I don't know you," Ami said, "Hi!" "Hi," he said, "Where's Kermit?" "In his office," she replied.
~~~
Kermit and Piggy was kissing on the couch when a green figure walked in. "Hello," Constantine, "We meet again." "What do you want?" Piggy asked, pulling away. "I need a young pig who can fight-" "No," she said, "Get out of here." "Not until I get you," he said, putting his thumb to her throat. Kermit, who just saw it, jumped up and put him in a arm lock. "I know what you will do," Kermit said, tighting his grip, "Stay away from her or I will make sure you will never see daylight again."

Leah and Zoot sat in the booth, waiting for their drinks. "So, what are you doing tonight?" he asked. "Sleep," she replied, "I am so tired and really thirsty." "Don't worry," he said, "I get'em."

Zoot went to Pepe, who was behind the table. "WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG?" Zoot asked, "DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE MY WOMAN OVER THERE THIRSTY?" "Hold your horses, h'okay," Pepe said, getting the drinks.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

The train started moving and Kermit walked in front. "Piggy and I are getting married," he told them, "I love her and I don't know if I can-" "Lose her?" Walter asked. "Yea," the frog replied, "That. When Fozzie and I was in the small car, we saw her walking in. I felt like that my heart was...breaking and tearing in two. If I have to die to let her go...then, uh, fine. One warning: Don't hurt her or our relationship." "Do you think that we would try to....Yea, we would," Rizzo said.

Piggy walked to Kermit and sat with him in his office. "Oh, hey," he said, "Are you alright?" "Yea," she said. He leaned in and kissed her. "Piggy," he said, "Listen, don't worry about me, my job is to worry about you."
[KERMIT]

What are you waiting for?
Are you waiting on a lightning strike?
Are you waiting for the perfect night?
Are you waiting till the time is right?
Don't you wanna learn to deal with fear?
Don't you wanna take the wheel and steer?
Don't you wait another minute here?
You gotta go and reach for the top
Believe in every dream that you got
You only living once so tell me
What are you, what are you waiting for?
You know you gotta give it your all
And don't you be afraid if you fall
Are you waiting for the right excuse?
Are you waiting for a sign to choose?
While you're waiting it's the time you lose
Don't you wanna spread your wings and fly?
Don't you wanna really live your life?
Don't you wanna love before you die?
You know you gotta give it your all
And don't you be afraid if you fall
Tell me what your waiting for
Show me what your aiming for
What you gonna save it for?
So what you really waiting for?
Tell me what your waiting for
Show me what your aiming for
What you gonna save it for?
So what you're really waiting for?
Everybody's gonna make mistakes
but everybody's got a choice to make.
Everybody needs a leap of faith
When are you taking yours?
"Love you," he told her, "Now, go to the back room and go to sleep." She got up. "Love you, too," she said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

"PIGGY!" Walter called. "What?" Piggy asked. "Kermit wants you in his office," the kid said. She walked into the door behind him.

"Piggy," Kermit said, "You shouldn't be here." "Why?" she asked. "It's just that I know that you're upset, but I cannot risk the worst," he began, "So, please stay in the hotel-" "No," she said, "I'm a muppet, too, right?" "Yes, but it's way too dangerous," he said, "Please, honey, I love you. I can't redo the memory again and if I have to, Constantine would have to shoot me right here, right now."
~~~
Leah, Jazzy, and Zoot walked into Kermit's office. "Piggy, he's right," Jazzy told her. "We don't wanna lose you," Ami added. "Fine," Piggy said, giving in. He kissed her shoulder and rub it. "Thanks," he said. "That won't work," Constantine said from behind, "Don't attack me. I'm helping you." "Piggy, go," the other frog said. She walked out.

"Look here," Kermit said, "If you hurt her, I swear that I will personaly get your freaking hand and-" "Kermit," Zoot stopped him.

Piggy walked to the booth and sat down. "Pepe, get me a water," she demanded. "For my Piggy, h'okay," Pepe said. "I'm not your Piggy," she told him.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Kermit and Constantine walked to Piggy's room. "Okay," Kermit began, "You want to protect my Piggy? Let me get this straight, you try to permantly take her away from me, to kill her, and now you want to help?" "Yea," Constantine replied, "Kyrmit, it sounds like I am trying to do something evil, but I won't."

Piggy walked in and sat by Kermit. "What's going on?" she asked. "I want to be your bodyguard," Constantine replied. "Fine," Kermit gave in, "Now, go."
~~~
Leah and Zoot walked along the sidewalk. "So," he said, "We're on tour and I can set up the wedding." "Nice," she retorted, "Do you think it's time to tell the gang?" "Yea, I guess," he said, wrapping his arm around her. They paused and shared a kiss. "Hey," Dr. Teeth said, "PDA!"
~~~
"Kermit," Jazzy said, "Piggy is on your floor." "Yes," Kermit said, "A rug." "Yea," Piggy added, "He made it in the Gulag."

Leah walked in and sat by Jazzy. "Bad news," Leah exclaimed, "Zoot and I heard some bad news. Piggy's life is in danger." "No joke," Ami added, "Her life is always in danger. She's like Bella before she was turned." "Who am I, Edward?" Kermit asked.
~~~~
Alvin, a large blue frog, leaned against the door. "BINGO!" he exclaimed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

It started raining and all Kermit wants to do is to relax. He picked up his guitar and started playing it.
[KERMIT]

Face to face and heart to heart
We're so close yet so far apart
I close my eyes, I look away
That's just because I'm not okay

[PIGGY]

But I hold on
I stay strong
Wondering if we still belong

[BOTH]

Will we ever say the words we're feeling
Reach down underneath and tear down all the walls
Will we ever have a happy ending
Or will we forever only be pretending ?
Will we a-a-a-always a-a-a-always a-a-a-always be pretending?

[PIGGY]

How long do I fantasize
Make believe that it's still alive
Imagine that I am good enough
And we can choose the ones we love
But I hold on, I stay strong
Wondering if we still belong

[BOTH]

Will we a-a-a-always a-a-a-always a-a-a-always be?

[KERMIT]

Keeping secrets safe
Every move we make
Seems like no one's letting go
And it's such a shame
Cause if you feel the same
How am I supposed to know?
Will we a-a-a-always a-a-a-always a-a-a-always be ?
Will we a-a-a-always a-a-a-always a-a-a-always be ?
Will we a-a-a-always a-a-a-always a-a-a-always be

[PIGGY]

pretending?
They walked close to each other and shared a kiss. "Is it true?" she asked, "I'm just a muppet version of Bella?" He took a deep breath. "You know I love you and I wouldn't lie to you, so yes," he replied, "I love it when your wet." They lied on the ground. He got closer to her and kissed her for a long period of time, just wanting to make sure if she will be alright with the whole secret. She scooted closer to him and fell asleep on his chest, just as soon he felt his head getting light, he closed his eyes.

Alvin walked slowly to the sleeping couple. "What a shame?" he whispered. He pulled out a knife and bent down to Piggy. "Finally," he said. Kermit opened his eyes. "I don't think so," Kermit said, pushing her away.

Janice pushed Alvin to the ground and punched him.
~~~
Flyod walked into the cafeteria at the hotel. "Hey," Zoot and Leah both said. "Has anyone seen Janice?" Jazzy asked. "She's in her room?" Flyod asked. "No," she replied.

Suddenly, Flyod got a call from Kermit.
"Hello."
"H-hey-"
"What's going on?"
"Piggy and Janice got stabbed. I tried to stop him."
"Him?"
"Yea, meet me at the hospital."
He hung up the phone and his face turned red. "What happened?" Leah asked. "Ami, get everyone on the bus, now," he demanded, turning to the couple, "Piggy and Janice got stabbed."

Constantine ran inside the hospital. "What happened?" he asked. "YOUR ******* FRIEND STABBED TWO OF THE GANG, AND BOTH ARE GIRLS, BUT ONE OF THEM IS PIGGY!" Kermit screamed. "WHERE IS SHE?" Flyod asked runing in, "WHERE IS SHE?" "I don't know," Constantine replied. "Janice didn't make it," a nurse said, "She lost too much blood."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

A few days past and Ami walked into Piggy's room. "Kermit needs you," she said. Piggy walked out of her room and walked into his office.
~~~
Flyod sat in Janice's room and cried for her. "I'm sorry," Walter said. "Sorry fr what?" a female asked. Janice. Flyod walked to her and gave her a hug. "I am sorry," he said, "I love you."
~~~
"What?" Piggy asked. "I sorry for everything," Kermit began, "I made a promise and I broke it. I almost lost you and nothing will let me forget that." "If something does happen to me-" "Don't," he stopped her, "Don't say it." He kissed her and they lied on the couch.

THE END! HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY!