The Muppets "On with the Show" for your PC

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey guys, I saw the Muppets on with the show game for computers at Media Play for about $19.99, I did not know it was coming for PC's! I reall didn't want to buy a game boy advanced for a more kid game like this, but it is a fun computer game...easy, but there is some fun in it! I love the Chef and Kermit level!

there's some weird things in it, of course I've seen pictures before, but Floyd looks like Ronanld Mc Donald with a mustash! And Janice has that Ms. Pac Man look, there's a bunch of other weird stuff like this in the game, but some stuff did suprise me!

The miss Piggy Jrassic Pork level is pretty neat! these are all little mini games, but there okay, i really don't like the bonus games Pigs in Space and Fozzie Bear level cause all you do is keep yourself from being hit by things in each one.

The game could have used the Muppet Show theme I think, but it does have the Chef's bork bork song!!! I wish the characters talked in the game, beside for a few weird sound effects, but it's a nice game for younger kids.

Zack,