1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"The Muppets: Pretty Little Piggy" Teaser Trailer On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by BIGMuppetFan, Nov 11, 2011.

1. BIGMuppetFan

BIGMuppetFan Member

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Haha! I cannot BELIEVE how many spoofs/trailers/tv-spots they are putting out for this movie! And all of them to such high quality. I'm assuming that spot was shown during Pretty Little Liars.

Aww...How much I'd have loved to see them take a shot at Gossip Girl.
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

is the clip the jason segal one
  4. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

It's been many years since miss piggy has put a huge genuine smile on my face. But this did it. I don't even know what pretty little liars is but I watched there YouTube clip to compare. Piggy is back!

Chris
  5. No - it's Miss Piggy receiving incriminating texts from a "mysterious" individual...:halo:
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  6. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

OMG - i SO needed to see this! I've had the day from **** combined with the sinking knowledge that The Day I've Waited And Held On For isn't even going to happen since it's becoming more painfully obvious that i won't have either transportation nor money to see The Muppets at its opening and then to log on and see this thread leading to this video of Piggy spoofing the opening to my second favorite currently-airing show! Man oh man did i ever need the laugh! (Now i can go back to crying again but at least there was for one brief moment a good part of the day)

(Of course Piggy would never be "A" - she would be "A+")
  7. dwmckim

8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I wouldn't really call this a promo for the movie. If you take away the ending tag reminding viewers to see The Muppets, this could easily be one of those muppets.com videos.
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yeah, but the money they are being made with (and the background of the second one) are definitely movie related!
  10. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

These made me incredibly happy when I first saw them a few days ago. Pretty Little Liars is sort of my guilty pleasure show, so, yeah. Twas awesome.
  11. dwmckim

Looks like there's another Muppet/Pretty Little Liars connection...the upcoming 10th book in the PLL book series has this sentence in its first chapter:

"Beth sat down next to Emily and took a long, slow sip of water from a Kermit the Frog tumbler that had been Beth’s special glass since she was little. "
    Puckrox likes this.
  12. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

My favorite part is when she sneezes