The Muppets Series Programs

Reaction score
I just saw for the first time in my life Of Muppets and Men, Henson's Place, and Down at Fraggle Rock. The thing i was wondering was that these are a part of a series and i was wonder what the first three were considering i just named 4-6!

Just wondering because i thought they were really fun to watch especially since it was alot of behind the seen stuff :excited: :zany:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
What makes you think these are part of a series? I have all three and that was never made apparent to me...

If it is, I'd venture to say "Muppets on Puppets" would probably be one of the three...

Reaction score
Muppet Mania

On the back of the box it says (I just realized) it says
"Muppet Mania knows no bounds! Jim Henson's lovable creations continue to capture audiences in this fabulous festival of seven programs"
So i guess there are actually 4 others that I don't know about.
I got these at the Anchorage library so i am going to try the library's back home in Chicago to see if they have them

Beauregard

Reaction score
How strange. I never heard of there being more than Muppets and Men and Down in Fraggle Rock.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
wait? They came in Box's? I didn't know they were ever like that, I thought it was just a TV thing. Dang I need these!

Beauregard

Reaction score
What is "Henson's Place" and "Muppet's on Puppets." I never heard of those. Does anyone know bout them? I hope they'll be specials on the season sets soon.

Reaction score
I don't think they will be special features becuase they were made (I bleive) for PBS(don't ask why, i can'tremember right now)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Darn.

I've seen Muppets and Men, but that isn't released in America on DVD for you guys, is it?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
AlaskaMuppetFan said:
I don't think they will be special features becuase they were made (I bleive) for PBS(don't ask why, i can'tremember right now)
Well. "Hensons place" was just released on the muppet show and Fraggle sets in Holland. So they could be released as a special feature.