1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"The Muppets" show runner exits, series to be relaunched February 2 with episodes 11-16

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Drtooth, Nov 4, 2015.

1. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

Just managed to record a promo for episode 11! Unfortunately, it's a shorter version than the Key and Peele Muppets promo and doesn't have them in it, but it's still something. Also, sorry for the terrible quality.

LabyrinthLani likes this.
  2. LabyrinthLani

LabyrinthLani New Member

Oh my god.
    Not the news I wanted to hear today...
    This is 100% official?
    (I read the linked article)

3. LabyrinthLani

LabyrinthLani New Member

I'm anxious about this.
    I thought the show was doing great! One or two episodes I thought were "eh," but otherwise, I was pleasantly surprised with how much laughter escaped from me.
    If they reboot, I don't know how I'd feel about the show.

LaRanaRene and Duke Remington like this.
  4. LabyrinthLani

LabyrinthLani New Member

I just hope all goes smoothly.
    It's been going swell, besides some improvement areas.

Duke Remington likes this.
  5. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Great promo, there were like two other ones I remember, one extended version of that, and one commercial where it was paired with Fresh off the Boat, overall though, doesn't look like they've changed too much which is good news.

Muppy likes this.
  6. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I wonder if more puppeteers are going to be needed for the upcoming episodes.

Waiter Grover and Duke Remington like this.