1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Muppy, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's too early for this but I thought we should have a thread where we are able to discuss "The Muppets" 2015 and not have to worry about spoilers. This includes talking about episode plots freely, new character announcements, guests star announcements and anything else you would consider spoiler-y.

Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Well I'm just excited for the show and I don't really care for spoilers

LaRanaRene likes this.
  3. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

So now that we know that Sam the Eagel and Janice will have some sort of relationship, how do you guys think this will play out? I'm hoping that Sam just has a crush on Janice but she's still in love with Floyd and Sam is embarrassed to say how he feels to Janice because he doesn't want to be rejected

4. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

I honestly think Sam would break the poor babes heart! I've seen the first episode and from what I'm noticing I think Floyd and Janice are still a thing they're like always together almost. I hope it's just a little crush is all it ends up to be

Muppy likes this.
  5. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Same here! I hope that all that it is is a crush on Sam's part.

6. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Without seeing the show yet i can only speculate,but I have a feeling that Sam's love is only going to push Janice and Floyd closer,and force them to define their relationship a little bit,maybe even get married.

7. Janice+Floyd<3

I agree like maybe Janice will take Sam on a date just get him to shut up then Floyd gets jealous and Sam breaks her heart and she runs crying to him. So far from the first episode I think there was a possible scene (those who watched please tell me I'm not going crazy lol) where like Zoot looked like he was looking at Floyd then Floyd kind of looks weirded out and then turns to Janice and goes (referring to imagine dragons) 'so you know these guys?'

8. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

The full first episode is on YouTube, but I refuse to watch it. How do I know it is legitimate? I clicked on it, and it started playing footage I had never seen before...I am still going to wait!

9. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

It is legitimate (if we're talking about the same video) but I would still advise everyone not to watch it and wait until it airs in your country.

Muppetboy09 likes this.
  10. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

One image for the next episode has Lips dressed similar to Zoot, wearing shades and the same hat. It makes me wonder if that's addressed in the episode (whether it has to do with the plot or scene.... with one of the plots for the next episode being everyone being annoyed with Bobo selling cookies for his daughters troop, I wonder if this might be a way of fooling Bobo), or if he's just doing it for no reason (I've noticed in the first episode and the promos for the next that several characters have multiple wardrobe changes for no real reason).

11. Janice+Floyd<3

Lips talked guys!!!

minor muppetz, Muppy and JimAndFrank like this.
  12. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

I KNOW, RIGHT?! It's only been 35 years, but anywho...

13. Janice+Floyd<3

No kidding!

14. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

I was not excepting the voice that came from his mouth but still .... HE TALKED!!

15. Muppetboy09

HIS VOICE IS EVERYTHING I ALWAYS HOPED IT WOULD BE!!! Also, this episode is a lot more muppety than the last one

Pig's Laundry and Muppy like this.
  16. dwayne1115

Wow what did he say?

17. Muppetboy09

"We love us some gas station sushi!" Honestly, that episode was the greatest Muppet related thing that I have seen in a while!

dwayne1115 likes this.
  18. dwayne1115

I told ya! In time this will be an awesome show that may even surpass the Muppet Show.

19. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I'll agree it may eventually be an awesome show. ;)

20. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

So did he sound the same as he did in the Barnyard Boogie number, or did he sound different?