1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Muppy, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

This guy should definitely be Eric Jacobson's understudy if they ever need one:

I have a feeling that if this guy were to play Sam the Eagle I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

scooterfan360, MuppetSpot and Muppy like this.
  2. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Ya his stuff is hilarious, but dang that is so good, he's not even trying to make a Sam the Eagle voice and he was spot on.

scooterfan360 and Pig's Laundry like this.
  3. Pig's Laundry

Someone stated in another thread that he already works for the Muppets,his name is Andy Hayward.

4. Muppet Master

So about that tweak in the intro where Miss Piggy gives Kermit some coffee and he cheerfully says "it's time to get things started", when is Kermit happy to start the show, on TMS it was stressful for him juggling the guest star's problems, whatever Miss Piggy or Fozzie had to tell him about getting an act on the show, and all that stuff, and when was Miss Piggy nice to him, rarely. So, I much rather prefer Kermit saying "it's time to get things started" in a more well, this is something I have to do way, that's probably how he's really feeling.

Muppy likes this.
  5. Muppet Master

So here's the plot for episode 115: Generally Inhospitable

When Miss Piggy breaks her leg rehearsing a dance number, Kermit gathers the crew and they broadcast “Up Late” from the hospital. Back at the studio, Rizzo, Pepe and Yolanda find creative ways to keep Pache occupied so he doesn’t ruin the show while Kermit is out.

Also here's the plot for episode 116: Because...Love

After her stint in the hospital, Miss Piggy and Kermit reevaluate their relationship, and Kermit turns to Jack White(The White Stripes) for advice.

Sounds great, and looks like this is when we get to see Veterinarian's Hospital in action, looks great, and hoping this is just the season finale, and not the season.

Muppy, JimAndFrank and scooterfan360 like this.
  6. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

sounds good ! sounds real good !

7. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

True, but on TMS Kermit almost always gave a rousing and enthusiastic intro. Depending on the problem, Kermit would either laugh at it, get frustrated with it or just accept it. "Oh, well, that was a disaster we knew all along."

It doesn't seem out of place for Kermit to be optimistic, especially if Piggy is also being friendly and cheerful.

Duke Remington, heralde and Muppy like this.
  8. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

No I like them

LouisTheOtter and Muppy like this.
  9. Muppet Master

Ya, that's basically it, before he was accepting this show is going to be a disaster when he would get his coffee and say "It's time to get things started", now it's like he's being falsely happy, because he realized he's on camera or something.

LaRanaRene likes this.
  10. BlakeConor14

I haven't seen these episode's yet because I live in the UK but from what I have read on here it is not likely we'll get a 2nd season

11. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Don't jump to conclusions.

12. BlakeConor14

I'm not

13. Pig's Laundry

How is he jumping to conclusions? All he said was that it looked like a second season is unlikely based on what he's read. Most of the rest of us seem to think it's unlikely as well. It's no secret that the ratings aren't great.

heralde likes this.
  14. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Conclusion - a judgment or decision reached by reasoning
    They said that it is "not likely we'll get a 2nd season". That is their judgement. Duke said not to jump to that conclusion, as anything could happen at this point.

LaRanaRene likes this.
  15. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

16. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

I love that clip, except Robin's voice is really off. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but after hearing Jerry do his voice for forever it's kind of jarring to hear it so differently.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  17. jobi71

jobi71 Active Member

Yay! It's Robin. Yup the voice is different. I know Robin has had a line here or there (at best), so I know it is in Matt Vogel's wheelhouse, but maybe with this much dialogue it sounds different? In the end, for me, it doesn't matter so much. I am happy to see him back. I loved the clip. Piggy is happy to see him. And really what would you do with your gift bag from The People's Choice Awards? Re-gift it of course!

Duke Remington and LaRanaRene like this.
  18. GonzoLover726

GonzoLover726 Member

Robin's new voice is definitely gonna take some time to get used to but hey at least he and Camilla are back and that's all that matters. Maybe if the show does get renewed it'll show Robin more often, giving Matt Vogel a chance to get the voice right since Robin hasn't talked much since 2008.

Duke Remington likes this.
  19. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

The voice does sound very different, but I don't really care . I just think of it as Robin getting older. Matt has said before that Robin's voice is hard to do since it's very close to Jerry Nelson's speaking voice.

Duke Remington likes this.
  20. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

I totally forgot that "Little Green Lie" is airing in Canada tonight lol. I guess that's why we need these ads. They're really important in my humble opinion.

LouisTheOtter likes this.