1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Muppy, Sep 9, 2015.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Next week the gang go to Rowlfs Tavern and sing karaoke with Ed Helms, and Kermit gets angry when none of them show up for work the next day.

Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

There are a bunch of new photos for next week, including, this nightmare inducing one...
    [​IMG]

Entertainment weekly described next weeks episode, saying "The Swedish Chef will rap, Sam the Eagle will slay Bette Midler, and Janice gets her first solo of the season…and that barely covers the set list."

Harleena and Janice+Floyd<3 like this.
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

So I looked at all the pictures on ToughPigs and was surprised to see some of them with the Swedish Chef sans hat. Have we ever seen him without his hat before? I had no idea he was balding.

4. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

So Janice is singing?! Yaay! Also what in the world is with all the celeb guys flirting with Janice XD like she is cute but can't they take a hint she's prob still with Floyd.

beakyscience and dwayne1115 like this.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Oh man. I remember when the Muppet action figures came out and half of the fans were like whaaaaaaaaaaat, until they saw the Swedish Chef skit where he eats something spicy and his hat blows up off his head.

On that subject...

Yeah. At least they're not doing the Muppet Babies joke where he has no eyes and his eyes are his glasses.

Duke Remington likes this.
  6. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The first three episodes didn't have many songs, pretty much one-per-episode (and I don't remember "Bear Left Then Bear Write" having any numbers), but with the next one involving karaoke, I guess the next one will make up for the shortage of singing so far.

I've just now started thinking that this next one would be a good opportunity to include Wayne and Wanda. Could you imagine them trying to do karaoke singing only for that performance to be cut short (maybe the karaoke machine could just break down after the first verse)?

Looking at the pictures, I wonder if this will be the episode where Sam gets his crush on Janice. I noticed in one photo they are shown sitting at the same table. I also noticed in one of the promos, when The Swedish Chef sings, Sam opens his mouth, kind of looking appalled. But I wonder if maybe that's an out-of-context reaction shot. Considering how Uncle Deadly puts his hand on his mouth, I wonder if he's really making an in-love reaction to Janice singing (maybe her singing is what causes his crush).

It would be funny if Zoot played the saxophone while doing his karaoke performance (or if Lips played trumpet when he should be karaoke singing). Or if he picked a song with a prominent sax performance expecting the machine to display saxophone notes instead of lyrics.

I wonder how much of the episode will be karaoke-focused, considering part of the plot involves Kermit being mad when they don't show up for work after being up late singing (not to mention Fozzie getting into an on-air accident). I think I've read that there's at least three performances, but I think I read that there are more than those.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  7. Janice+Floyd<3

Yes omg I thought the same thing he also seemed jealous when Ed helms flirted with her as I see in a couple screenshots. Guess we'll all find out tonight I'm excited to see her perform. I'm sure she will slay as usual #janiceslaysatlife

8. Jake Thompson

Jake Thompson New Member

Don't forget if you in Canada you can watch the show on Mondays

dwayne1115 likes this.
  9. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Okay so the episode "Pig Out" is the episode where Sam develops a crush on Janice. Janice (at least in this episode) appears to be single ... so what happened between her and Floyd? Was there ever officially something between them or did we (the fans) just assume they had a romantic relationship?

My only complaint that I have of this show is that the writers have totally ignored romances between certain characters (minus Kermit and Piggy of course). They don't give us any explanations as to why couples like Gonzo and Camilla or Janice and Floyd have separated. They've all been together for 40+ years! Why split them up now?! But maybe down the line, we'll get a story line with all the characters getting back together. A fan can only hope.

Blue Frackle and Janice+Floyd<3 like this.
  10. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I don't think they ever explicitly stated that Janice and Floyd ever actually dated.Although there was definitely some flirting going on.

11. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Oh God please tell me that they are not going to make Sam and Janice actually work as a couple. At first I thought that would be funny, but now it seems it might get awkward.

12. Pig's Laundry

Well I dunno,it sort of seems like their relationship wouldn't change all that much if they were together,they already seem pretty close with each other.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  13. Janice+Floyd<3

Oh no they are/were def a couple jerry,Richard and Jim even had said so Google some pics and go watch Rocky Mountain holiday as well they get super cuddly i don't think Janice calls anyone but Floyd 'honey' and Floyd called her his main squeeze.they were sitting close together in a breif scene and Janice appeared to ogle at him (or I dunno if that's just her face in general) If they are apart I'll be sad it's gonna feel like my parents divorced eachother they got me through so much you have no idea...when I feel fed up with people i always look to Janice as my mom and comfort. I really hope Sams going through a hopeless phase.

I don't see them working out as a couple considering he stalked her home from the bar lol it appears to me he's possessive and very easily jealous. I just don't want to see my poor girl get hurt and heart broken. All I can think is 'ew' and omg when he sang 'I can fly high like an eagle!' I was like 'bruh! You are a freaking eagle dumbo!' Ahaha

beakyscience, heralde and Muppy like this.
  14. Harleena

Harleena Well-Known Member

And I know, what happened to Camilla? Hey, writers, Janice and Gonzo had special ones, too!

15. Pig's Laundry

Speaking of couples it looks like we got a new one this week. :confused::eek:
    ;)

Janice+Floyd<3 and Muppy like this.
  16. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Lol very true! I would like to see more of Bunsen and Beaker's relationship without them going way too over the top with it (no making out please. Let's keep this just a subtle "adult" joke).

Harleena, Janice+Floyd<3 and heralde like this.
  17. Pig's Laundry

Why not? Miss Piggy and Kermit have made out a couple of times.

18. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Very true. I personally would kind of find Bunsen and Beaker kissing kind of out of character but the longer I think about it, I'm really not finding that much wrong with it. We are learning a lot about the characters in this show so maybe going further with :confused: and :eek: relationship would be kind of nice. Thanks for changing my mind lol.

19. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

If they ever do that this is one life long fan that will quit being a fan...

Blue Frackle likes this.
  20. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

The only thing Bunsen loves are his inventions, lol.

Muppy likes this.