The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppy

Reaction score
So episode 3 premiered in Canada. Quite a lot happened. I loved Fozzie and Kermit's bromance. Chips "I'm chip the IT guy" running gag was hilarious. I felt sorry for Gonzo when Liam Hemsworth stole his girlfriend (on a side note, I'm glad that Liam didn't date Piggy or anything in this episode. I think Piggy dating should only be focuses of a few episodes). Loved how they gave the Swedish Chef a name (I think it was Melissa or something like that lol). Piggy getting arrested at the end of the episode was very funny. I also really liked that Yolanda has a pretty big role in this series as Kermits receptionist. And as always the puppetry was phenomenal and very realistic. The only downside to the episode for me was Nick Offerman. He was SO unfunny and very creepy. But other than that it was a solid episode. 8/10

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So episode 3 premiered in Canada. Quite a lot happened. I loved Fozzie and Kermit's bromance. Chips "I'm chip the IT guy" running gag was hilarious. I felt sorry for Gonzo when Liam Hemsworth stole his girlfriend (on a side note, I'm glad that Liam didn't date Piggy or anything in this episode. I think Piggy dating should only be focuses of a few episodes). Loved how they gave the Swedish Chef a name (I think it was Melissa or something like that lol). Piggy getting arrested at the end of the episode was very funny. I also really liked that Yolanda has a pretty big role in this series as Kermits receptionist. And as always the puppetry was phenomenal and very realistic. The only downside to the episode for me was Nick Offerman. He was SO unfunny and very creepy. But other than that it was a solid episode. 8/10
Wait whaaaat!!! Canada gets the new episode a day earlier than the United States,UNFAIR! Just kidding,although I do wonder why you get it a day ahead of us.

Muppy

Reaction score
Wait whaaaat!!! Canada gets the new episode a day earlier than the United States,UNFAIR! Just kidding,although I do wonder why you get it a day ahead of us.
I wonder the same thing but we're very lucky for this since we almost never get anything early!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Swedish Chef: No! No! Me-gan!!

Applegate: Oh, YOU'RE Megan! You go girl! Live your truth!

Swedish Chef: *sassily snaps fingers and struts off camera*

THE BEST guest star moment EVER!
Betchya half of the site overreacts to that joke. I interpret it as the Chef barely understanding what she's saying and ditto for Christina.

Kinda worried about the return of The Flash competing for ratings, though.