The Muppets Take Disney Store Manhattan November 27

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I NEED TO EITHER MOVE TO CA OR NYC APPARENTLY!!! COME TO MARYLAND PLEASE!!! JIM HENSON DID GO TO SCHOOL HERE YA KNOW KERMIE!!! Okay rant over! UGH SO JEALOUS WHO EVER IS GOING!!! GRRR!!!! They really should announce these things a little more in advance otherwise I could plan a day to go!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I can't believe that Toughpigs hasn't posted anything about this even though I sent both Ryan and Joe an email about this. Ryan D. hasn't covered it either, which I find even weirder, becuase he's a D23 member. I thought he might have found out about it. I'll send him an email, but it might be too late to buy tickets at this point.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't know if he knew about it. Now I feel bad that I didn't send him an email about it.

Y'know, Toughpigs has been behind on news in some things. I remember when the Muppets All Star Comedy Gala was announced, they had no coverage on that until the event already took place!
I'm just glad they are not my only news source.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wouldn't feel bad over it...he's met people I can ONLY dream of meeting. I'm sure him missing this wouldn't hurt him much. And he was just with Bill when he was in NY for the Jerry Nelson tribute.

EDIT- Ryan just posted about it on Facebook.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I wouldn't feel bad over it...he's met people I can ONLY dream of meeting. I'm sure him missing this wouldn't hurt him much. And he was just with Bill when he was in NY for the Jerry Nelson tribute.

EDIT- Ryan just posted about it on Facebook.
Yeah, well I know that, but I feel bad for all the Mindset's followers.

EDIT: Good! Maybe he saw this thread and found out about it here!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well they know now. Like I said if there was more notice about this I would so be going! Ugh!!! And I'm only about 5-6 hours from NYC. ><

EDIT- He probably saw your E-mail.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I only heard about it late Monday night, Inside the Magic (insidethemagic.net) reported it on Sunday. When I heard it on their podcast, I made sure to post about it here the next day.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm not blaming you just wish these would announce they things sooner ya know? *sighs* Someday my dream will come true!!! *Prays maybe if we get this convention off the ground I will* XP

EDIT- By the way if anyone is going to this would someone tell Kermit how much of a fan I am of his? XP

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I would LOVE to go to this, considering I work a few blocks away!! But alas, I'm not a D23 member and really don't have the extra dough to sign up right now.