The Muppets Take Laugh Break on sirius radio

Beauregard

Reaction score
Victor, try the Beta version of Audacity for your computer. (Download free online) There's a way to adjust the settings to record directly from your soundcard. Then you can close MSN so it doesn't make noises :stick_out_tongue: And record the show directly that way maybe?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
E-mail me some more details, man. Maybe I'll IM you tomorrow.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I wish I had Sirius radio!
You might as well wait now until they release the details of the Sirius/XM merger There will be different pricing plans, etc. to choose from.

So did anyone hear/record this show on Sirius?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You might as well wait now until they release the details of the Sirius/XM merger There will be different pricing plans, etc. to choose from.

So did anyone hear/record this show on Sirius?
I see what you mean. I Can't even near afford anythign like that right now. I just wish I had it.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
Well, it was all right. Other than the few Muppet tracks (which were all excellent), it was just Kermit & Fozzie saying between each track "Hi, this is Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear and you're listening to the Laugh Break channel 105. Here's so-and-so . . ."

But it was pretty good. The Jerry Seinfeld bit wasn't completely "family friendly", though (there were a few instances of language). :eek:

Overall I thought it was good. Especially the Rhyming Song. :wink: