1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Muppets Take London

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by BlakeConor14, Feb 23, 2018.

1. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

It's been confirmed that the muppets will perform live at the 02 arena in London on Friday 13th and 2 shows on the 14th of July.

I can't f*cking belive it. I'm definitely going to this
  2. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Yay BlakeConor14 I'm so happy for you!
    BlakeConor14 likes this.
  3. BlakeConor14

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Did you end up watching the BBC evening show called The One Show?
    BlakeConor14 likes this.
  5. BlakeConor14

No that's tonight and I guess it's going to be about this news
  6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

So the article you just posted is where you found out about the news then?
  7. BlakeConor14

No the muppet mindset instagram page first posted the news then I Googled it just to see if it was true
  8. JT Yorke

JT Yorke Active Member

I might go to this, they wont come any closer to holland!
    BlakeConor14 likes this.
  9. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Wow, awesome! At least now you'll have a Muppet show much closer to where you live, Conor.
  10. BlakeConor14

It's still a good 2 hour drive to London but it will be so worth it if I can get tickets.
    Prof Bunsen and muppetgem like this.
  11. BlakeConor14

Here is the official announcement from kermit and miss piggy

ryan19 and Froggy Fool like this.
  12. BlakeConor14

Yeah if I was you id pay the money as this will probably never happen again.
  13. MuppetMan28

MuppetMan28 Member

Same here, definitely going.
    BlakeConor14 likes this.
  14. BlakeConor14

Tickets on sale 9AM next Wednesday
  15. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

It'll be worth the drive I'm sure.
  16. BlakeConor14

Oh even if it was an 8/9 hour drive or a four hour flight like what @JT Yorke would take it would be worth it
  17. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

This is really exciting! I love that they've been making all these live appearances recently. It's like they're on this (very slow moving) world tour. I'm really excited for you Conor and anyone else going. And hey, if they're willing to fly all the way to London maybe that means some of us will get to see them in other states outside of California.
    BlakeConor14 and Froggy Fool like this.
  18. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Yeah this is amazing! It's kind of crazy because this week alone we've gotten announcements for this, a possible Muppet series, and the dates for Muppet Babies premiere! We might finally be out of our two year long Muppet hiatus! ;)
    BlakeConor14 likes this.
  19. BlakeConor14

It's strange that I was only dreaming that they did a live show at Wembley stadium instead of at the 02 the other night and they needed performers and I was one and played Uncle Deadly during the finale

Now a live show is actually happening but will I be used to Matts kermit. Yeah sure why not
  20. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'll assume that there's going to be a lot of repeating of stuff from the Hollywood Bowl show, just because of all the background graphics and animations they did and getting their money worth from them (heck the Hollywood Bowl show re-used stuff from the Outside Lands concert).

I'd hope for them to come to NYC with this soon after. Radio City Music Hall seems perfect, but that most likely wouldn't happen until 2020 (there's not enough time between July and RCMH's annual Christmas show for something to get done).