1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

The Muppets Take London

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by BlakeConor14, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

On that note, I would love to see the Muppets come to Atlanta; I would TOTALLY go that, as I live an hour away from Atlanta.

2. Whataday

Whataday Well-Known Member

The o2 is already getting ready!
    [​IMG]

LittleJerry92 and Froggy Fool like this.
  3. JT Yorke

JT Yorke Well-Known Member

What do you guys think will it be the 'same' show as at the bowl?

4. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I actually don't mind if it is some parts may have to change but I've never seenthe hollywood bowl show apart from little clips so I can't wait to see what it is

5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I wonder if they'll go anywhere else in Europe in the future. The Muppets were always pretty big in Germany.

Also, considering this show is very far from the US, I wonder if all of the main performers are available.

6. BlakeConor14

People like ryan Dillon and Noel mcneal have said they are going. And I'm sure any performer won't give up this opportunity

Pig's Laundry and Froggy Fool like this.
  7. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

I'm assuming that it will have some of the same elements of the Hollywood Bowl show, but overall I hope it will be different.

8. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

At the beginning of The Bowl, for instance, they had Sam the Eagle introducing The Star Spangled Banner, and songs like "I've Been Everywhere" and "On The Road Again" never charted in the UK. So, i'm sure at least a few of the songs will probably change.

9. BlakeConor14

On the road again is still quite a well known song but we'll have to wait and see

10. cahuenga

cahuenga Well-Known Member

Does someone knows how much money will cost the tickets? Im considering going from Spain!

11. BlakeConor14

Sorry mate I don't know how much they are. But tickets go out on sale at 9AM on Wednesday (UK time)

12. JT Yorke

I hope i can get my hands on 2 tickets, since i have to work all day:smirk:

13. Hastingsuk

Hastingsuk Member

The o2 priory went live today to buy tickets
    Cost is £45-£100

For £45 tickets the service charges was £15 so £105 in total

Afraid I can't afford it. Poor parents with kids

14. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

If you want to pay a bunch for VIP package, you can get them at Ticketmaster.co.uk right now. The VIP package includes Muppet meet-and-greet and a seat in the first ten rows! (Pricey--200-300 pounds)

15. BlakeConor14

How much is a standard seat

16. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

I didn't see where they were available yet without a special preorder code, but it looked like they were between 50-100 pounds. But I'm not certain.

17. BlakeConor14

OK thanks mate

18. JT Yorke

I hope anyone is willing to explain, how the buying process works. I have never done it before,

19. BlakeConor14

Would love to tell you but I have asked much knowledge as you

20. JT Yorke

I got my tickets for friday!

BlakeConor14 likes this.