The Muppets Take Manhattan... and General Mills Cereal

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but just the other day I saw a commercial for General Mills cereals and free DVDs are being given away with the select cereals. Man, people have to give away DVDs just to get kids to eat a healthy (somewhat) breakfast? Whatever happened to getting the toys in the cereal? (You know, like when Gonzo got a toy telescope in his cereal on Muppets From Space)

Anyway, to get back to the point, episodes of Bear in the Big Blue House on DVD are being offered with one box and The Muppets Take Manhattan DVD is being offered with another. I betcha you still have to mail in an order form and pay for the shipping though!!!

Joe

Reaction score
actually, the DVDs are right there IN the box, no shipping, no handling, just cereal.. there aren't any of the extras on the dvds that you'd get if you bought them though.. (unless you count free aol time as an extra, I consider it punishment..) also theres some bear games which are neat (I spy, go fish, and refrigerator magnets)

right now I wish they'd follow along with canada and start putting the NeoPets codes in the boxes, lol (has all the DVDs)

Joe