1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets Take Manhattan & Muppets From Space in Select Theaters This Summer

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by haakonsmary, Jun 3, 2011.

1. haakonsmary Member

http://www.regmovies.com/summermovieexpress/default.aspx

The Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets From Space will be featured as part of Regal's Summer Movie Express 2011. "During this 9-week festival, select Regal Cinemas, United Artists and Edwards Theatres will offer selected G or PG rated movies for only a dollar on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10:00am" all over the U.S.

You can find participating theaters at the link above.
  2. ceelos New Member

:grouchy: not in my area. was wishing to see one on the big screen with my daughter building up to the new movie in November
  3. MuppetLabsBoy Member

That is great! People can see the movies and get a little background before November comes around!
  4. JJandJanice Active Member

It's mainly that sony is going to try to make an easy buck off the Muppet movies they own since Disney is going to release a new Muppets movie, same case with the upcoming blu-ray releases of those movies (which if it doesn't come with any extra footage, I for one, would not be interested in).

Don't get me wrong though, I still think it's pretty cool.
  5. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Bah. 10 theaters in Georgia, and none of 'em is within bus range. But that doesn't matter much, because none of them will be showing anything Muppetty. But if I wanted to see Marmaduke, Yogi Bear, or Bee Movie I'd be in luck!