The Muppets take the Jacob Burns Film Center in NY

Cecilia5

Reaction score
ooh, my Muppet buddy didn't let me know!

I'll pass by for MtM, don't know which day.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
HA! My English teacher just told me about this the other day :smile:

Sounds kewl, I might go to some of em...

Anyone else gonna go?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
HA! My English teacher just told me about this the other day :smile:

Sounds kewl, I might go to some of em...

Anyone else gonna go?
I'm going to Labyrinth on Monday and going to DC (probably) February 2. There's a good chance I won't make to any showings of MTM, however (I'm on vacation both those weekends). 'Hope to see you there! :smile:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I'm going to Labyrinth on Monday and going to DC (probably) February 2. There's a good chance I won't make to any showings of MTM, however (I'm on vacation both those weekends). 'Hope to see you there! :smile:
Kewl, I'll have to see the times. I may not be able to go, but darnit I wanna! :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So is anyone going to DC tomorrow? I'm probably not going, comin' down with a bit of a cold I think. 'Not really in the mood to go to the movies, unfortunatly. :rolleyes:

davidmartiste

Reaction score
DC = initials for Dark Crystal. You didn't miss anything in Washington, D.C. Don't worry. :concern:
LOL

It must be the polyeurethane on the new stairs in the house. I'm a little dizzy and overworked this week :wink:

Personally, I think I'm opting out of 'DC' because I saw it over the holidays on DVD.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, it looks from here that I'm out of luck when it comes to seeing anyone there. I'm finally able to make it to DC next weekend. Anyone else going to be there?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Well, it looks from here that I'm out of luck when it comes to seeing anyone there. I'm finally able to make it to DC next weekend. Anyone else going to be there?
Maybe, I'll have to see how that weekend pans out.