1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets: The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo" Teaser Trailer Online

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by terrimonster, Sep 15, 2011.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. terrimonster

terrimonster Member

2. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i love it, its so different from the others and the slogans are great..its a nice way to draw in those who aren't fans...

and all those new little scenes its great i loved the moment with Kermit standing in the light
  3. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

I loved it so much... I'm like about to suffer from epic-winess! <3

Yay! Link looks cute in a leisure jacket (I-a just had to mention it). XD
  4. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

I think I spotted some more minor characters in this trailer.

At 00:07, I think I see Yolanda the Rat on the bottom left corner of the screen.

And in the crowd scene at 0:59, I spotted a Crocodile (slightly hidden behind the Cactus) and a Grover-like Clodhopper (in front of Behemoth).

In the shots of the Muppet Telethon logo rising up as the curtains open, I managed to make out Nigel conducting the orchestra.

Anyhow, nice parody trailer. Great to see more clips from the film. Hope the trailers will keep on coming...as long as Mr. Segel doesn't end up rolling his eyes at the sight of yet another parody trailer. :)
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I am currently in a state of coma from watching this trailer. Uncle Deadly! Piggy! WEDDING PHOTO! If I never even see the movie, this trailer will have made my DECADE.
    Muppetfan44 and Frogpuppeteer like this.
  6. Is that
    Sarah Silverman
    at :37 sec? Don't remember her on the cameo list...
  7. outerelf

outerelf Active Member

Laughing! Too! Hard! Must! Breathe!

I know I shouldn't of watched this in the middle of class. Rolling on the floor with laughter may be good advertisement but not good grades.
  8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Why am I always in school when they do this?!
    TSSD, BobThePizzaBoy and outerelf like this.
  9. outerelf

outerelf Active Member

P.S. Lyrics to the song:
    Lyrics:

Whoa Whoa
    Untz untz untz untz
    So many fixes
    So many years
    I see you vanishing
    Over the hills
    Followed by a cast iron
    Probably your skills
    I saw a froggy tattoo that just broke Miss Piggy’s will.

-Blatant Cross Promotion-
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Why is it the parody trailers ALWAYS show better footage than the real trailers?
  11. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

LOL, that was great. :D
  12. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

oh wow! oh Wow OH WOW! Is this move going to be Good or what?
  13. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Very cool and surprised they decided to do another parody one. Sorry, I hate to say it but that official full length trailer was terrible. I actually cringe whenever I see it...but the teaser trailers all rock in my view. They should just stuck to those

At first when this was announced I was like "theyre spoofing the new 8 minute Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trailer in theaters?" What's odd is this is a slapdash song spoof of a cover by Nine Inch Nails/Yeah Yeah Yeahs of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant with random lyrics that doesn't really sound like that song. But I still like it!

Definitely need to see the trailers a few times to see all the hidden obscure characters.

Question now is, WHEN if ever will we see promotion or merch of this movie in the real world (ie: offline)
  14. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Seriously. These trailers really get you pumped. The real trailers just seem kinda...blah and boring.

P.S. OHEMGEE UNCLE DEADLY!!!!
  15. Frogpuppeteer

i need that song
  16. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Is it November 23 yet? :p
    ploobis likes this.
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Here ya go
  18. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Jasonzilla likes this.
  19. Frogpuppeteer

cant get it to work?
  20. Muppetfan2011

Muppetfan2011 Member

If The Muppets were in theaters now i would of gone but it certainly is worth the wait and what a way to start the holiday season Wokka! Wokka!