The Muppets Theatre Stage Set punch-out-and-play model book

Dearth

Reaction score
I saw this posted on a Disney site:

Anyone know where these are available?

Alex

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I've been eyeing this for the last couple of days. It's on Amazon for around 9 bucks! Only one reviewer, so it must still be pretty new. There's a sticker book, junior novels, and all kinds of other young reader books listed as well.

This stage book looks awesome, I just wonder how big it folds out. Probably same as you, I'd love to use it for my Palisades figures.

There's also a print-out stage on Disney Family's site that looks neat-O!
Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I already have it. Two actually. The pieces punch out from the pages so it's really not big enough to house the palisades figures. But it is a nice set!

Chris

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I've seen that book at Barnes and Noble, along with the sticker book and junior novel.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Chris, do you think the old Fisher Price stick Muppets would look alright with this set? I've gotten all those old figures for my Son, sure would be cool for him to have a stage to act out his little shows, ha ha.

Cheers!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
They also have a stage you can print an assemble on the disney family fun printouts page....love the stage book though. Got a copy for Christmas...haven't put it together yet

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
I bought this back in 2011, but has anyone seen how much this goes for??? I was going through my collection and I was thinking about putting it together but wow it's expensive now.