1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Muppets Theatre Stage Set punch-out-and-play model book

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Dearth, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

I saw this posted on a Disney site:

[​IMG]
    Anyone know where these are available?

Alex

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I've been eyeing this for the last couple of days. It's on Amazon for around 9 bucks! Only one reviewer, so it must still be pretty new. There's a sticker book, junior novels, and all kinds of other young reader books listed as well.

This stage book looks awesome, I just wonder how big it folds out. Probably same as you, I'd love to use it for my Palisades figures.

There's also a print-out stage on Disney Family's site that looks neat-O!
    Cheers,
    :)
    Anthony

3. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I already have it. Two actually. The pieces punch out from the pages so it's really not big enough to house the palisades figures. But it is a nice set!

Chris

4. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I've seen that book at Barnes and Noble, along with the sticker book and junior novel.

5. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hey Chris, do you think the old Fisher Price stick Muppets would look alright with this set? I've gotten all those old figures for my Son, sure would be cool for him to have a stage to act out his little shows, ha ha.

Cheers!

6. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

They also have a stage you can print an assemble on the disney family fun printouts page....love the stage book though. Got a copy for Christmas...haven't put it together yet

7. BobbyBenson64

BobbyBenson64 Active Member

I bought this back in 2011, but has anyone seen how much this goes for??? I was going through my collection and I was thinking about putting it together but wow it's expensive now.